questions from a banned poster

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

questions from a banned poster

Post by phuketrichard »

questions;
why are people banned for outing someone, when that someone clams its not them?

why are/were K440 posters allowed over here a few month back, outing each other, yet did not receive bans?

Why is it allowed to post non posters id cards/passport details here, are they not entitled to the same "Outing not allowed rules"?

Glad to see Alexandra has finally admitted he is in fact a man, when all along he claimed he wasn't, bet he feels good about it to finally admit who he is... ( he said it so am NOT outing hm) :D

Why are so many poster allowed to have numerous Socks with no repercussions? Prema-ban bahhh humbug....

Why does vlad keep coming back with new socks but swears its not him?

These are the things that that i pondered when i couldn't contribute to the forum in my 24 hour ban..

PS; wish to thank the third man over there for perma banning me, ( even thou Migs says its only for a week) made me realize what a waste of time it was trying to contribute anything there.

Perma-ban
To be permanently banned.
Usually for pwning or making fun of the admin in a counter-strike game

Troll: I just got permabanned from CEO/K440/ thai visa
Newfag: Wow, too bad you can't have any more fun.
Troll: No, back online already.
Permaban is the act of turning regular banning into a much more complex and elaborate process than it has to be, and usually ends with the original ban being permanent. With the most bans, someone is being bad, they get a ban for a while, then they come back. With a Permaban, extra features, including Votes, Warnings, Messages, Probation, and other forms of harassment are involved. Don't feel special. If you have been or are about to be permabanned, well, you're fucked, pal.
The original permaban was invented some time around the Stone Age, near the dawn of Wikipedia. Dinosaurs were roaming the earth, eating each other, and doing what they do best, when God came out and began to wonder: "What the hell? These guys don't do anything productive. Time to start over." and thus permabanned the dinosaurs with a huge meteorite. After that, God created the first Man and Woman, who he then permabanned from the Garden of Eden. After a while, he sent a huge flood to permaban all the evil in the world. Seriously, God is a permaban addict.
With the invention of the computer in the early 80s, permabanning had become a new-fangled craze that everyone, even the hoi polloi, soon began to enjoy, and at quite reasonable prices, too. The police began permabanning all the criminals, The government began permabanning all the drugs, and bouncers would permaban people that were causing trouble in their bar. It became such a craze that Ronald Reagan soon issued a bill that permabanning was, in fact, unlawful, but then came out with his "Star Wars" program to permaban any Russian spy sattelites or missles, which contradicted his order of permabanning in its entirety. So the craze remained.
If You Have Been Permabanned

Please take the following steps:

Cry.
E-mail and curse at the admin/moderator who banned you.
Deny everything when he calls the police.
Cry.
Go into a deep depression.
Cry.
Beg for mercy to the admin so that you may be spared.
Cheer if you get unbanned.
Cry if the permaban remains.

When complaining to the admin, please be sure to get on one knee and speak in a British accent. Doing this will in fact, gain the admin's sympathy and he will be more open to hearing you.
Always do whatever the admin asks of you. Bark like a chicken, cluck like a dog, if you have to.

If you cannot meet the admin in person, ask for his address and send him a bouquet of flowers, a box of chocolates, and a formal letter of apology with your signature and stamp. If possible , also send him a cash bribe.

If you have determined that you cannot possibly be unbanned, and have taken all the steps above, please move out of the country or Kill yourself, because the admin is likely to have called the police and they are coming to find you. Leave now.

:beer3:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: questions from a banned poster

Post by that genius »

[Mod edit: Unneeded post deleted. If you gentlemen are so hell bent on addressing each other over this, do it privately, as our community really doesn't want to read it. Thanks.]
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: questions from a banned poster

Post by General Mackevili »

phuketrichard wrote:questions;
why are people banned for outing someone, when that someone clams its not them?

why are/were K440 posters allowed over here a few month back, outing each other, yet did not receive bans?

Why is it allowed to post non posters id cards/passport details here, are they not entitled to the same "Outing not allowed rules"?

Glad to see Alexandra has finally admitted he is in fact a man, when all along he claimed he wasn't, bet he feels good about it to finally admit who he is... ( he said it so am NOT outing hm) :D

Why are so many poster allowed to have numerous Socks with no repercussions? Prema-ban bahhh humbug....

Why does vlad keep coming back with new socks but swears its not him?

These are the things that that i pondered when i couldn't contribute to the forum in my 24 hour ban..

PS; wish to thank the third man over there for perma banning me, ( even thou Migs says its only for a week) made me realize what a waste of time it was trying to contribute anything there.

Perma-ban
To be permanently banned.
Usually for pwning or making fun of the admin in a counter-strike game

Troll: I just got permabanned from CEO/K440/ thai visa
Newfag: Wow, too bad you can't have any more fun.
Troll: No, back online already.
Permaban is the act of turning regular banning into a much more complex and elaborate process than it has to be, and usually ends with the original ban being permanent. With the most bans, someone is being bad, they get a ban for a while, then they come back. With a Permaban, extra features, including Votes, Warnings, Messages, Probation, and other forms of harassment are involved. Don't feel special. If you have been or are about to be permabanned, well, you're fucked, pal.
The original permaban was invented some time around the Stone Age, near the dawn of Wikipedia. Dinosaurs were roaming the earth, eating each other, and doing what they do best, when God came out and began to wonder: "What the hell? These guys don't do anything productive. Time to start over." and thus permabanned the dinosaurs with a huge meteorite. After that, God created the first Man and Woman, who he then permabanned from the Garden of Eden. After a while, he sent a huge flood to permaban all the evil in the world. Seriously, God is a permaban addict.
With the invention of the computer in the early 80s, permabanning had become a new-fangled craze that everyone, even the hoi polloi, soon began to enjoy, and at quite reasonable prices, too. The police began permabanning all the criminals, The government began permabanning all the drugs, and bouncers would permaban people that were causing trouble in their bar. It became such a craze that Ronald Reagan soon issued a bill that permabanning was, in fact, unlawful, but then came out with his "Star Wars" program to permaban any Russian spy sattelites or missles, which contradicted his order of permabanning in its entirety. So the craze remained.
If You Have Been Permabanned

Please take the following steps:

Cry.
E-mail and curse at the admin/moderator who banned you.
Deny everything when he calls the police.
Cry.
Go into a deep depression.
Cry.
Beg for mercy to the admin so that you may be spared.
Cheer if you get unbanned.
Cry if the permaban remains.

When complaining to the admin, please be sure to get on one knee and speak in a British accent. Doing this will in fact, gain the admin's sympathy and he will be more open to hearing you.
Always do whatever the admin asks of you. Bark like a chicken, cluck like a dog, if you have to.

If you cannot meet the admin in person, ask for his address and send him a bouquet of flowers, a box of chocolates, and a formal letter of apology with your signature and stamp. If possible , also send him a cash bribe.

If you have determined that you cannot possibly be unbanned, and have taken all the steps above, please move out of the country or Kill yourself, because the admin is likely to have called the police and they are coming to find you. Leave now.

:beer3:
1. We don't require people confirm their identities when they've been allegedly banned. You were banned because you attempted to out someone. Simple as that.

2. I'm not sure who you are saying outed each other in the past, but if we missed anything, let us know and we will look into it and act accordingly.

3. Fellow CEO members are protected here. Newsworthy stories are a different matter.

4. As far as I know, nobody is using sockpuppets/second handles here. As far as I know, Vladimir is not using a sockpuppet, but maybe changed his handle. That's perfectly fine.

I believe I have fully and directly answered all of your questions, so I will lock this now, as I have a feeling you are more interested in going in circles with this than getting your questions answered, which I have done.

If you have any further concerns about others using sockpuppets, you are encouraged to let us know and I promise you we will look into it.

Welcome back, but you and everyone should know that outing members in any way, shape or forum is strictly prohibited, and that is for no other reason than to make sure people feel comfortable posting on CEO with the assurance their privacy will be respected, allowing them to speak freely.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Locked Previous topicNext topic