barak and the line in the sand

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

barak and the line in the sand

Post by frank lee bent »

just been watching the live joint press conference with obama and the estonian prez.

a clear warning to vlad has been issued in no uncertain terms.

the upcoming nato meeting in wales will recap what amounts to a warning.

in no uncertain terms.

also predict boots in iraq again.
clippy
Expatriate

Re: barak and the line in the sand

Post by clippy »

I think NATO is doing good work, the best thing about it is how us europeans get to spend our money on social welfare, healthcare, high speed trains, pensions etc

and america, as the world policeman, picks up the bill keeping us safe from the Russkies

thanks USA
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

I get really tired of my country being the police for the rest of the world (and also a police state.) I say haul all our troops back home, seal off our southern border, and just let the rest of the world kill each other. If someone screws with America/Americans, you turn their political base and/or holy sites into glass. A couple times doing that and governments will stop backing crazies, jihadists, etc. Then America turns around and starts to rebuild its infrastructure that is falling apart, fund a good healthcare system, toss out all the illegals, institute a 2 year work permit program (like Singapore), and fine people for overstaying visa's and/or being in the US illegally. We were once a great nation, now we are a nation of convicted (wrongly) criminals beholding to the real power in America. Our elitist overlords (the bar associations) in America want to turn our country into a turd (3rd) world country of serfs, the better to use/abuse. The middle class in the US is intentionally being eliminated. Our future (unless the sheeple wake up) is to have a poor underclass and elite overclass.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

meh- they will just do a quick pivot. problem solved.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic