Scrawny Barang on Drugs in Kampot

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Re: Scrawny Barang on Drugs in Kampot

Post by prahocalypse now »

Do you get rewards points when you buy meth?
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

yeah, he also claims to be in SV and has been sighted by a FB poster there.
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

frank lee bent wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:52 am yeah, he also claims to be in SV and has been sighted by a FB poster there.

Completely :offtopic: , but i’ve spotted Xavier Tant, the notorious Belgian scammer, 5 days ago, he ran into a slapper that he seemed to know, they both looked like meth! Around noon time at Preah Norodom near st256. Belgians are either cunts, or Top Blokes. Xavier for that matter, is more like a Top Chef Bloke. Quite unique...
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

I've been thinking about this, and I believe that Cambodia can solve its down-and-out barang problem by issuing frequent flyer points.

It could work like this:

50 cent beer: 1 point

a hit of meth: 5 points

blow job from a lady boy: 8 points

sexual service from a bar girl or hooker: 10 points

By the time they run out of money, most down-and-out barangs would have enough points to fly home business class.
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Cruisemonkey »

prahocalypse now wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:45 pm I've been thinking about this, and I believe that Cambodia can solve its down-and-out barang problem by issuing frequent flyer points.

It could work like this:

50 cent beer: 1 point

a hit of meth: 5 points

blow job from a lady boy: 8 points

sexual service from a bar girl or hooker: 10 points

By the time they run out of money, most down-and-out barangs would have enough points to fly home business class.

Great idea! The only problem is getting the airlines to agree.

If this twit has has enough points to stay a a Sheraton... fuck him (die for all I care).
You could be next.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

tightenupvolume1 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:51 pm I don,t think the UK government can revoke a passport, human rights act and all that.

charlie
yes they can in certain circumstances. they revoked 4 for people fighting for ISIS in Syria. 2 were killed and 2 have just been captured
kaputt
Expatriate
Afghanistan

Post by kaputt »

DRUGS are a Problem in Kampot, too. The Cambodian Immigration could invent a new ENTRY Procedure by fast-testing people entering the country for drug trafficking (done), drug abuse (pending), and drug peddeling (nothing done here in Kampot where Barang happily light up joints in Restaurants). As a reward for those caught the Cambodian Gov. could issue one-way tickets to the Philippines where they have effective countermeasures in place. Like.... a bullet in the head !

I am awaiting the shitstorm from the drug community !
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

kaputt wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:59 am DRUGS are a Problem in Kampot, too. The Cambodian Immigration could invent a new ENTRY Procedure by fast-testing people entering the country for drug trafficking (done), drug abuse (pending), and drug peddeling (nothing done here in Kampot where Barang happily light up joints in Restaurants). As a reward for those caught the Cambodian Gov. could issue one-way tickets to the Philippines where they have effective countermeasures in place. Like.... a bullet in the head !

A bullet in the head for lighting up a joint? What do you figure the punishment for drunk driving should be? Drawn and quartered?
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

dont feed the taliban troll
note he scoured the forum for a year old post for bait
duturdy and trump are about the same
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by King Keil »

kaputt wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:59 am DRUGS are a Problem in Kampot, too. The Cambodian Immigration could invent a new ENTRY Procedure by fast-testing people entering the country for drug trafficking (done), drug abuse (pending), and drug peddeling (nothing done here in Kampot where Barang happily light up joints in Restaurants). As a reward for those caught the Cambodian Gov. could issue one-way tickets to the Philippines where they have effective countermeasures in place. Like.... a bullet in the head !

I think alcoholics and methheads are the biggest problem not people who are lighting up a spliff in kampot.
But what do I know.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic