Seeking 1BR apartment in Chatomok

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Dangerous Dave
Expatriate
United States of America

Seeking 1BR apartment in Chatomok

Post by Dangerous Dave »

Hi again, everyone.

My lease is up on my studio in Chatomok (street 55), and before I commit to it for any longer, I would like to see a few alternatives with an actual bedroom.

I like what I have now, so I'm unlikely to settle for any old substitute -- please don't be offended if the criteria seem too restrictive. And they are:

-Furnished (¿obviously?)
-Balcony
-No tenants above me
-WiFi included & unlimited
-Weekly cleaning
-$350/mo plus util, max rent
-Window screens would be nice, but not essential

-Location: anywhere north of Sihanouk, south of 214, east of Monivong, and west of Noordom.

The studio I have now is $255 and I think I can get that lowered a little if I get creative about it. Also, I have seen three units that satisfy the criteria listed above, so I know they're out there.

Thanks everyone!