Drunk & High Backpacker Passes Out in Front of Utopia in Sihanoukville, Cambodia (VIDEO)

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Drunk & High Backpacker Passes Out in Front of Utopia in Sihanoukville, Cambodia (VIDEO)

Post by Beerinthemorning »

a good warning of the damage cambodia is capable off.
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Re: Drunk & High Backpacker Passes Out in Front of Utopia in Sihanoukville, Cambodia (VIDEO)

Post by Captain Bonez »

Beerinthemorning wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:25 pm a good warning of the damage cambodia is capable off.
Drugs don't kill people, Cambodia does
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

AutresBitch wrote:"Looks like a meth head" lol he says in the video that he might have had 1 or 2 puffs of ice, and if he has 2 more he'll be ok :stir:
Haha! No drug problem there.
frank lee bent wrote:of course he is white. prolly lived in Goa for years
Yeah, he looks and sounds very non-Brazilian, although he seems to claim he's Brazilian. Strange. Well, claiming to be Brazilian might not be as strange as passing out on the streets of Cambodia and begging passerbys for another hit of ice, but "regular" strange.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

There is something about a guy in a sarong with a douche donut on yhe top of his head that just screams "waste of skin" regardless of the situation in my opinion
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

hanno wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:31 am He looks like a meth head. Or maybe the man bun dragged him down.
He sure is, he talks about just one or two pipes of ice setting him off, or something like that. He's really emaciated, part of it could just be dehydration but he has serious pits showing above his clavicles, I'm not sure what that condition is called but it's not healthy. It's great to see how helpful everyone is to him though, they are worried about him being hungry and one guy even starts hand-feeding him chicken meat that he has carefully taken from the bone. I wish people had been that kind to me when I was rolling around in the gutters of Brixton 30 years ago out of my mind on Thunderbird and Crucial Brew. 8-)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

John Bingham wrote:...one guy even starts hand-feeding him chicken meat that he has carefully taken from the bone...
When you find yourself passed out in the streets of Cambodia asking people for a hit of meth while a TukTuk driver hand-feeds you, it might be time to go home.

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

General Mackevili wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:54 pm
AutresBitch wrote:"Looks like a meth head" lol he says in the video that he might have had 1 or 2 puffs of ice, and if he has 2 more he'll be ok :stir:
Haha! No drug problem there.
frank lee bent wrote:of course he is white. prolly lived in Goa for years
Yeah, he looks and sounds very non-Brazilian, although he seems to claim he's Brazilian. Strange. Well, claiming to be Brazilian might not be as strange as passing out on the streets of Cambodia and begging passerbys for another hit of ice, but "regular" strange.
They're not all [Mod edit: blacks] in Brazil. Back in the 19th Century they made a conscious, state-sponsored effort to attract Europeans. Hence the myriad towns full of Nazis, Confederates, Southern Italians and other tiny nation-states. The rich are white, the poor are black.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

General Mackevili wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:11 pm
John Bingham wrote:...one guy even starts hand-feeding him chicken meat that he has carefully taken from the bone...
When you find yourself passed out in the streets of Cambodia asking people for a hit of meth while a TukTuk driver hand-feeds you, it might be time to go home.
The problem is that it's a mixed message. For some people getting hand-fed pieces of chicken by strangers could be seen to be a luxury. I guess it beats hanging around doing meth in Vancouver or Portland or Brazil or wherever the fuck it is these people are from. I always found that sort of behavior shameful. Going to a developing country and acting like it's you that should be the center of attention? Like what the fuck is up with that? I see a fair few desperate old local people wandering around begging, they aren't anything like as common as someone might be led to believe by hanging around the riverside or main tourist spots. The blind guys with the Tro and the little kid leading them about have always been heart-breaking for me to see.

I haven't seen any of the really rough cases in a while, that guy with his face burned off by an acid-related accident was well freaky. He used to hang around Tuol Tom Pong Market and Tuol Sleng later on, he'd follow you around freaking you the fuck out. Around the ring-roads there were a fair few guys just pulling themselves along the ground or on trays, I haven't seen any in a while. It was fucking horrific, these guys were mangled to shit. So all I'm saying is that in a country with people as desperate as that it's fucking cheeky to come in and fuck up and likely take away the charity that might have been given to the more needy. That said, it's a heartening tale and just again shows you that Cambodians are nice and caring folks much of the time.

Silence, exile, and cunning.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

John Bingham wrote:
General Mackevili wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:11 pm
The problem is that it's a mixed message. For some people getting hand-fed pieces of chicken by strangers could be seen to be a luxury. I guess it beats hanging around doing meth in Vancouver or Portland or Brazil or wherever the fuck it is these people are from. I always found that sort of behavior shameful. Going to a developing country and acting like it's you that should be the center of attention? Like what the fuck is up with that? I see a fair few desperate old local people wandering around begging, they aren't anything like as common as someone might be led to believe by hanging around the riverside or main tourist spots. The blind guys with the Tro and the little kid leading them about have always been heart-breaking for me to see.

I haven't seen any of the really rough cases in a while, that guy with his face burned off by an acid-related accident was well freaky. He used to hang around Tuol Tom Pong Market and Tuol Sleng later on, he'd follow you around freaking you the fuck out. Around the ring-roads there were a fair few guys just pulling themselves along the ground or on trays, I haven't seen any in a while. It was fucking horrific, these guys were mangled to shit. So all I'm saying is that in a country with people as desperate as that it's fucking cheeky to come in and fuck up and likely take away the charity that might have been given to the more needy. That said, it's a heartening tale and just again shows you that Cambodians are nice and caring folks much of the time.

Haha, it's a fair point. God bless their hospitality.

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

I shall use the Trumpian Shitholian next time. Earth First!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic