What really killed 440?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
batshitcrazyweirdo
Expatriate
Trinidad & Tobago

Re: What really killed 440?

Post by batshitcrazyweirdo »

gblake wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:52 am "conducted special studies to address the implications of advances in new and emerging technologies."
" Established and maintained liason and coordination with counterparts at both internal and external organizations on political-military issues."
HELLO KHMER440!
"Prepared material on critical and sensitive issues for meeting with DOD Policy and office of the under Secretary staff."
"Organized and participated in ballistic missle defense system development meetings and negotiations with delgations of foreign governments, US project managers and US international scientific communities ."
HELLO KHMER440 and KHMER ELECTIONS! DATA DATA DATA!
I can believe it but you lot cannot.
Yer not Greg Blake. Yer a fake cunt. I'm banned on the otha site, but you, yer a disgusting self imposed tramp.

Say it ain't so, lyin bastard child.
gblake
Tourist
Korea North

Post by gblake »

" If one is going to get good intel, why not buy this site instead? "
[/quote]
Maybe so. Do you ask?
batshitcrazyweirdo
Expatriate
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by batshitcrazyweirdo »

And you sound like trapper. Did you get the password after me, trapper?

You sly cunt.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

gblake wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:03 am
xxxxxxx wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:51 am
gblake wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:07 am He deals with US military secret data. Nobody knows its now a honeypot for foreigners in Cambodia now! Sorry but the rumour is he tookover KHMER440 for the data not for a forum.
This is intriguing. Let's say you are 100% correct. Why do you think the new mastermind K440 site owner bought that dying internet forum to get his grubby hands on data? Couldn't such a well-connected high-tech person simply steal that data? They are hacked and taken offline with DDoS like every 30 minutes over there. What information in the 440 archives or user database do you think is so vital that it had to be acquired for his insidious master plan?

And haven't you read, CEO is all the rage in Cambodia forums these days. TOF is a shite sandwich. If one is going to get good intel, why not buy this site instead?

So many questions. But I do think you're onto something here. The cold war has finally come to Cambodia forums, with all it's deception and trickery. Real cloak and dagger stuff.
gblake wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:07 amCall me a tin hat but hah
How about we call you an ass hat? Close enough?
You cannot use data you steal so he buys it. Can use it openly now. Now its instant data he has. Can use it for CPP business here legally. HONEYPOT440. Its no rumour its truth.
You know this already? If not you are victim.
I dont know hacking. Maybe ddos now its government site. Maybe to install spyware. Everbody says its for the data but you can investigate more I dont know the why only the what. Its not a secret just not everybody knows I see. He works with foreign goverments in Asia like Japan and now you think he only wants a forum for a hobby ? You cannot believe that.
The nice thing abut computer technology is that if you use a few acronyms like DDOS, spyware and hacking together, most people won't have a clue what you're talking about and it all sounds very scary, nd it seems you know a lot about it.

But Mod's, anybody using DDOS and hacking in the same post doesn't have a clue what he or she is talking about, and should alert your troll-o-meter so it sweeps into deep red.

My 2 cents for what it's worth.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

taabarang wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:12 pm Link please to this thread.
ToF actually does have a search function. up to ten words only, but working.

But hey, for those with an allergy for search functions, it's about here:

http://www.khmer440.com/chat_forum/view ... F&start=90

<edit>
for typos, and you have to go to page 5 for the original post.
</edit>
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Well, honor to those deserving it.

Within minutes of posting the message above in reply to gblake I recieved several PM's from gblake, so it's either true what he / she states, it's the best troll I've ever met, or mental healthcare in Cambodia fails once again.

And I'm not a major PM receiver, before gblake only the General ( :bow: ) ever PM'ed me - and one of those was automated....
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

No, I'm not playboy

(that one's an answer to gblakes third PM).

Now I go and get some sleep......
gblake
Tourist
Korea North

Post by gblake »

Kammekor wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:04 am Well, honor to those deserving it.

Within minutes of posting the message above in reply to gblake I recieved several PM's from gblake, so it's either true what he / she states, it's the best troll I've ever met, or mental healthcare in Cambodia fails once again.

And I'm not a major PM receiver, before gblake only the General ( :bow: ) ever PM'ed me - and one of those was automated....
Its truth. Maybe you have 2 of the3 correct but its simple truth.
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Post by xxxxxxx »

gblake wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:03 am I dont know hacking.
You've given yourself away already. GMB was much more eloquent than you and a would never admit to not knowing about hacking. He had an alleged IT genius "girl with a dragon tattoo" that was going to wreak havoc on all of us years back. GMB knew everything about everything and would never let on otherwise.

If you re going to be a troll and steal someones identity, then at least try to be clever and interesting about it. Your not even fun to taunt.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

this is what i miss about k440, the intrigue, the name calling, the unprovable, (AIA, sorry cant tell ya the source, but i know),the accusations..

its all come full circle over to here, but at least it stays civil

and than in true k440
(mod edit) The good Dr has been given a break until his meth high has subsided.

Why....why.,....WHY on GOD'S GREEN EARTH would you not want this lunkhead to continue posting again? Are you actively seeking to eliminate page views? Fucking hell you admin lot are dumb. Unless the wacko is making some valid points you want to hide. Maybe CEO can pick up on it. Might as well give them the few posters you have left here.
:plus1: :plus1:
even gav agreed :beer1:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Locked Previous topicNext topic