JAMES SIMON KELLY Got Busted with Drugs in Kampot

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

JAMES SIMON KELLY Got Busted with Drugs in Kampot

Post by prahocalypse now »

James Simon Kelly got busted with 'narcotics' and weed in Kampot.

Readers of this forum may remember him as the Irishman who was accused by the tattooist Hannah Marchetta of taking an underaged girl on crack to a Kampot guesthouse, an accusation James (Jim) Kelly vehemently denied.

general-chatter/kampot-tattooists-feud- ... 49-30.html

For the record, the Khmer woman he got busted with is 31.
Last edited by prahocalypse now on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: James Simon Kelly Got Busted in Kampot

Post by pczz »

'narcotics' and weed - surely weed is a narcotic or was it just a bunch of morning glory?
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

I think a "narcotic" is an opiate

charlie
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

tightenupvolume1 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:12 pm I think a "narcotic" is an opiate

charlie
Thanks for that. So that means it was probably heroin, not ice or cocaine
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

https://postnews.media/local/294362

Looks like meth.

Is that blue thing next to green cigarette lighter a crack pipe?
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Methheads are the most well-prepared druggies on the planet. They ALWAYS have at least 4 lighters just in case the other 3 burn out. I can't even remember to pick up rolling papers on the way home after buying a bag of weed on the riverside.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by soup »

General Mackevili wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:14 pm Methheads are the most well-prepared druggies on the planet. They ALWAYS have at least 4 lighters just in case the other 3 burn out. I can't even remember to pick up rolling papers on the way home after buying a bag of weed on the riverside.
In a pinch, you can use the bible. The pages from the new testament burn really nicely. :bow:
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

Not so many Gideons about in the GH's here. :stir:
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: JAMES SIMON KELLY Got Busted with Drugs in Kampot

Post by pczz »

too bee fair the average Cambodian lighter will last long enough to light 1 cigarette, 2 if you are lucky. never cease to amaze me how a bic from uk will last a year
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Re: JAMES SIMON KELLY Got Busted with Drugs in Kampot

Post by Cruisemonkey »

pczz wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:18 am too bee fair the average Cambodian lighter will last long enough to light 1 cigarette, 2 if you are lucky. never cease to amaze me how a bic from uk will last a year

No shit! As a nicotine addict, in Cambodia I always carry two lighters. I don't think I've ever had one that used more than half the gas before it 'crapped out'... and I always have a callus on my thumb from the flint wheel.
You could be next.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic