JAMES SIMON KELLY Got Busted with Drugs in Kampot

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Re: JAMES SIMON KELLY Got Busted with Drugs in Kampot

Post by prahocalypse now »

There's not much sympathy for Kelly on the Kampot Noticeboard.

The admin says "This guy was just an aggressive moron, who with some help from some misguided individuals tried to cause drama for a few members of our community: me included." It is suggested that his arrest is karmic justice for his misdeeds against the members of the Kampot Noticeboard.

The tattooist and members of her family also say it's karma and hope that the competent authorities "check the contents of his computer too."
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

prahocalypse now wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:53 am There's not much sympathy for Kelly on the Kampot Noticeboard.

The admin says "This guy was just an aggressive moron, who with some help from some misguided individuals tried to cause drama for a few members of our community: me included." It is suggested that his arrest is karmic justice for his misdeeds against the members of the Kampot Noticeboard.

The tattooist and members of her family also say it's karma and hope that the competent authorities "check the contents of his computer too."
I am sure they will be checking his contacts and facebook friends for customers. Time for a sharp exit perhaps
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

pczz wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:03 am
prahocalypse now wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:53 am There's not much sympathy for Kelly on the Kampot Noticeboard.

I am sure they will be checking his contacts and facebook friends for customers. Time for a sharp exit perhaps
When Yan Demyanov from Fat Cat bar was arrested for drugs the Kampot Noticeboard admins censored all discussion of it. Now that someone they dislike has been arrested for drugs they are crowing about it.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

They're also crowing about it on the Expats and Locals Living in Sihanoukville facebook group.
haha
This has made me sooooooo happy , the evil little man , karma is a great thing ....
did you hear about his other story about under age girls and meth? always new he was a dodgy fecker
hope he gets a long time in jail then deported
sigmoid
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by sigmoid »

Old timers getting busted for drugs and whores and the "expat community" crowing about it on social media...

This really shows how Cambodia (and SEAsia in general) have really gone down hill... :(
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I may be going to hell in a bucket,
but at least I'm enjoying the ride.
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

sigmoid wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:09 am Old timers getting busted for drugs and whores and the "expat community" crowing about it on social media...

This really shows how Cambodia (and SEAsia in general) have really gone down hill... :(
It’s entertaining, not the least for the fact that he’s a long timer, he should’ve used his brains and stayed away from meth and whores, and methwhores
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

Another lovely individual who I have costed paths with.once gave JJ a black eye,then went undercover,was actually something to do with a school,but the other barangs soon saw through him.
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

PIEMAN wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:37 pm once gave JJ a black eye
Who is JJ?
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

John who owned JJ, in snooky who passed away last year,the ironic thing was John donated the money to the school that Kelly was thrown out off.ie he got 400 bucks in compo from Kelly.
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

oh is this the guy who tried to defame the school and was warned off by the okhnea patron some time ago?
he certainly seems to be disliked.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic