Riverside tuktuk driver arrested for drug dealing

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
SmartAston Martin
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Riverside tuktuk driver arrested for drug dealing

Post by SmartAston Martin »

Smoking is so passé. E-cigs, etc.

We are slowly advancing. I remember sci-fi "whole meals in a tablet." Remember?

Now you have a whole bush in a vaporizer, and a whole carton in an e-cig.

I have heard some say natural MJ is better, since that oil stuff is way too strong.

Anyhoo, get off it if you can. Save you the trouble.
Melvin Udall: Never, never, interrupt me, okay?

Not if there's a fire, not even if you hear the sound of a thud from my home and one week later there's a smell coming from there that can only be a decaying human body and you have to hold a hanky to your face because the stench is so thick that you think you're going to faint.

Even then, don't come knocking...Not for ANY reason.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Riverside tuktuk driver arrested for drug dealing

Post by pczz »

Duncan wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:11 pm
Seasquatch wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:51 pm
pczz wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:09 pm
whiteribbon wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:56 pm
that genius wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:26 pm I was under the impression smoking in public (tobacco) had been made a punishable offence last year?
In restaurants indeed. Most restaurants I frequent in Kep and Kampot are now smoke free unless when you're outside on the terrace. The restaurants have to pay a fine when the smoking police comes and they see someone smoking inside. No idea how much the fine is.
heard it was $5. Ecigarettes were made illegal some while ago but it seems to be ignored mostly. Smoking drugs has always been illegal. Its also iilegal to litter, best of luck with that one :beer3: I go outside to smoke cigarettes cos akll the potheads moan if you smoke something not containing drugs :facepalm:
Nicotine is a drug :facepalm: I could care less what someone smokes

but cigs smell like shit and makes everything around them smell like shit, you know it when you walk into a smoking establishment or someones house, then you smell like shit when you walk out,

nasty habit glad I quit years ago, added it up and i saved over 20k over 20 years, and that's probably being conservative.

I think everyone is smoking acid :popcorn:

Although I agree with you, it's slightly different in practice. Did you know a room that is continually used for smoking will not smell as bad as a '' non-smoking room'' , where
only one ciggi has been smoked. The bacteria in a smokers room is active in breaking down the smoke/smell 27/7, where as in a non smoking there is no active bacteria.
This is one reason why accommodation places keep certain rooms for smokers. Been there, done that, so am speaking from experience.
And of course narcotics don't smell at all, and everyone around them don't smell :-) All junkies are immune to the smell and other unpleasant side effects of their habit, whether its nicotine, alcohol, pot or opium. people who don't share their enthusiasm always notice it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic