Riverside tuktuk driver arrested for drug dealing

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Re: Riverside tuktuk driver arrested for drug dealing

Post by Barang chgout »

But what about the exposure of your children and yourself to high daily levels if polution? And yet you get upset at a few dopeheads charring some weed....

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Barang chgout wrote:No tuk tuks here. Just me and my own two.

No one selling pot either......
Meth, on the other hand is available and widely used.
I wish the meth heads would smoke pot instead!

Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

Barang chgout wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:26 am No tuk tuks here. Just me and my own two plants.

FTFY
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Only 'white' guy out here. Not that fucken stupid!

AnassRamaIV
Tourist
Bahamas

Post by AnassRamaIV »

pczz wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:38 am
Barang chgout wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:00 am
pczz wrote:
soup wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:13 pm
pczz wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:37 pm
The pinheads and the pothead. 2 bloody barang passing round an endless supply of pot spliffs last night on 51. Really pissing off the non potheads. Then a gendarmerie patrol went buy on a bike :-) next tike I think I will invite the gendarms for a beer and split the fine with them
Snitchin is just wrong!
Blowing pit in my face is nit jyst wrobg, its illegal. If you cannit do the time dont commit the crime
In Cambodia? Crime us related to punishment?
Moral high horse and all of that.
Smoking around on your old unlicencened honda is illegal " and i have to breathe it".
So its cool to be a grass?

well it seems to be cool to smoke grass, maybe being a grass should be cool :beer1:
for your information I do not ride around on an unlicensed Honda, my bike is fully licensed as am I. but if I did , the Honda would probably produce less smoke than your lexus or tuk tuk. Pot calling kettle black
secondly, its not a moral high ground at all. I am entitled to protect myself from the ill effects of your addiction. I do not blow cigarette smoke in your face, or pour beer down your throat so please show me the same courtesy with regard to your drug of choice. As far as I am concerned you can take whatever drugs you like in your own home but you do not have the right to inflict it on others in public places. I assume in your world it is also fine to blow heroin or ice into other peoples faces as well, and drive home drunk or DUI, but it is wrong for the people you hurt on the way home to complain. FYI some people are allergic to pot and it causes unpleasant side effect like vomiting and is very bad for young children, but potheads don't give a shit about inflicting on innocent bystanders. In my book a grass is someone who calls the police for something which is not causing any harm. Where is your moral line? is it grassing to report a drunk driver? how about a tax dodger? Or a rapist?
No-one, not even an infant could get high 2nd hand.

1 puff of a cigarette is 10k days of beijing air.....
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Doesn't santa live in Beijing?

pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

AnassRamaIV wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:43 am
pczz wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:38 am
Barang chgout wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:00 am
pczz wrote:
soup wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:13 pm

Snitchin is just wrong!
Blowing pit in my face is nit jyst wrobg, its illegal. If you cannit do the time dont commit the crime
In Cambodia? Crime us related to punishment?
Moral high horse and all of that.
Smoking around on your old unlicencened honda is illegal " and i have to breathe it".
So its cool to be a grass?

well it seems to be cool to smoke grass, maybe being a grass should be cool :beer1:
for your information I do not ride around on an unlicensed Honda, my bike is fully licensed as am I. but if I did , the Honda would probably produce less smoke than your lexus or tuk tuk. Pot calling kettle black
secondly, its not a moral high ground at all. I am entitled to protect myself from the ill effects of your addiction. I do not blow cigarette smoke in your face, or pour beer down your throat so please show me the same courtesy with regard to your drug of choice. As far as I am concerned you can take whatever drugs you like in your own home but you do not have the right to inflict it on others in public places. I assume in your world it is also fine to blow heroin or ice into other peoples faces as well, and drive home drunk or DUI, but it is wrong for the people you hurt on the way home to complain. FYI some people are allergic to pot and it causes unpleasant side effect like vomiting and is very bad for young children, but potheads don't give a shit about inflicting on innocent bystanders. In my book a grass is someone who calls the police for something which is not causing any harm. Where is your moral line? is it grassing to report a drunk driver? how about a tax dodger? Or a rapist?
No-one, not even an infant could get high 2nd hand.

1 puff of a cigarette is 10k days of beijing air.....
beg to differ on that.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

I was under the impression smoking in public (tobacco) had been made a punishable offence last year?
whiteribbon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by whiteribbon »

that genius wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:26 pm I was under the impression smoking in public (tobacco) had been made a punishable offence last year?
In restaurants indeed. Most restaurants I frequent in Kep and Kampot are now smoke free unless when you're outside on the terrace. The restaurants have to pay a fine when the smoking police comes and they see someone smoking inside. No idea how much the fine is.
just noise, white noise
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

whiteribbon wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:56 pm
that genius wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:26 pm I was under the impression smoking in public (tobacco) had been made a punishable offence last year?
In restaurants indeed. Most restaurants I frequent in Kep and Kampot are now smoke free unless when you're outside on the terrace. The restaurants have to pay a fine when the smoking police comes and they see someone smoking inside. No idea how much the fine is.
heard it was $5. Ecigarettes were made illegal some while ago but it seems to be ignored mostly. Smoking drugs has always been illegal. Its also iilegal to litter, best of luck with that one :beer3: I go outside to smoke cigarettes cos akll the potheads moan if you smoke something not containing drugs :facepalm:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic