What's up with Kampot ? Is it next in line ?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: What's up with Kampot ? Is it next in line ?

Post by kgbagent »

Barang chgout wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:44 pm
kgbagent wrote:
Barang chgout wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:42 am 11 posts and 30 photos in rapid fire, touching on things such as food, Kep, the weather, in the Kampot thread.
Nah mate I'm not drunk but you do rather look a little keen.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
If not drunk then a short memory - I have posted shitloads of posts in this 60+ pages of posts. Where do you have an issue with food or weather in the Kampot thread if the photos are relevant?
Please elucidate, your post is a little unclear to me.
I am aware you are the photo guy for Kampot however, that was quite a prolonged and sustained posting session.
Just wondered wtf inspired such zealotry?

Simple answer really .... had a pile of photos transferred to my pc and I am building a big house in Kampot which is keeping me from moseying around the countryside and then I had an issue uploading via Imgur that took about a week for the admins to fix so with an hour to spare I sent up a few.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

All clear then captain! Remember, bi- fold doors save space.

Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Barang chgout wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:23 pm All clear then captain! Remember, bi- fold doors save space.

No doors save space and energy.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Thanks for your photos. These give some of us who cannot travel much a look at other places and what is going on.
kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by kgbagent »

Remember the refurbished grand hotel on Bokor? Where the cheapest rooms were listed at $400+ ?

About 7 months later it is neglected, empty and on it's way back to disarray

kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by kgbagent »

Had lunch one day .... more about that later ... and coffee a couple of other times.

Nobody staying at all and already cracks in the paintwork and peeling off the shutters

kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by kgbagent »

Also a skeleton staff with about 2 front office and 2 in the dining room. The 2/3 security at the front and 2 at the rear to keep you off the grass have gone

All the plantings at the rear have died, the paving is cracking and sinking, the lawns and flowerbeds overgrown

kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by kgbagent »

All a bit sad really

frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Maybe it will all go like that
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Maybe Mr CEO should hire it and hold a CEO party. We could all just book in by our CEO names and have a getting to know you all weekend.

Nah......Nah.... nah. Would spoil the illusion everyone has of some members and we might even like them. =@
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic