Wire transfer fees

Whether you're a working stiff or a business owner yourself, this is the place to discuss all aspects of financing your drinking habit ;-)

NO BUSINESS SALES HERE PLEASE, WE HAVE A SECTION FOR THAT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Re: Wire transfer fees

Post by bolueeleh »

pczz wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:47 pm
bolueeleh wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:06 pm china stopped buying US treasuries, USD gonna weaken further, better it get changed fast
if only it was that simple. At the moment I get 8.755 interest in AMK. If i change my money out of usd i can get bugger all, so unless the USD drops more than 8.75% then no point in selling. Of course Mr T is so nice to china they have every incentive to dry his credit up. Once that white haired buffoon is ejected from the White Houe and/or impeached the dollar will go back up
8.755% of a dollar is only 8.755 cents, so if the dollar moved 8.755 cents against whatever currency that you are trying to get into, then you are screwed anyway.
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

bolueeleh wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:57 pm
bolueeleh wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:06 pm china stopped buying US treasuries, USD gonna weaken further, better it get changed fast
if only it was that simple. At the moment I get 8.755 interest in AMK. If i change my money out of usd i can get bugger all, so unless the USD drops more than 8.75% then no point in selling. Of course Mr T is so nice to china they have every incentive to dry his credit up. Once that white haired buffoon is ejected from the White Houe and/or impeached the dollar will go back up
8.755% of a dollar is only 8.755 cents, so if the dollar moved 8.755 cents against whatever currency that you are trying to get into, then you are screwed anyway.
Correct. the question is whether the dollar will move 8.75% and the currency oin question which, in my case, is the GBP. i bought dollars at near $1.70. If brexit goes badly the GBP may drop
even against a weak dollar. Even if brexit goes well it is unlikely to move more than 3 or 4 cents. the catch is if brexit is cancelled in which case the GBp could bounce 10 cents or more. One politician suggested a second vote and the GBp went up by 0.5 cents in an hour
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

pczz wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:01 am
bolueeleh wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:57 pm
Correct. the question is whether the dollar will move 8.75% and the currency oin question which, in my case, is the GBP. i bought dollars at near $1.70. If brexit goes badly the GBP may drop
even against a weak dollar. Even if brexit goes well it is unlikely to move more than 3 or 4 cents. the catch is if brexit is cancelled in which case the GBp could bounce 10 cents or more. One politician suggested a second vote and the GBp went up by 0.5 cents in an hour
its 1.35+ now, you hv already gained about 20%, fuck the interest, break the tenure and realise ur gain :thumb:
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

No thanks. cable has been swinging 55 or more very month and I have been playing it. I have the same cash now I had 4 years ago and all my living expenses have been paid for by Microfinanace. Win Win
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic