Scooter rentals in Phnom penh?

Have a car, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle you'd like to sell? List it here for free. Heck, you can even buy and sell tuktuks or your pink Scoopy here. Remember, you need a driver's license in Cambodia for cars, trucks, and any motorbike that's over 125cc. And always wear a helmet!
MassimoReverberi
Tourist

Re: Scooter rentals in Phnom penh?

Post by MassimoReverberi »

Hello, anyone can confirm that Susie's Motos out of Brooklyn Pizza st 123 is still operating? No passport or cash deposit? Is there a contact method to talk to them? Thanks!
EMF
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by EMF »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:11 am
pczz wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:09 am
TRK wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:36 pm Recommendations on best place to rent scooters in Phnom penh please.
Depends if you want cheap or reliable. Lucky does cheap ones for long term. I use victory on the odd occasion i need one. they have better bikes and when we had a breakdown they were out in an hour with a replacement. Whoever you go to check tires, brakes, lights, horn and oil level cos their is no cambodian word for "maintenance"
the bikes at Lucky are shite
im renting a new honda wave for $80 a month from Victory, brilliant bike
street 15
Hi

I'm looking at a trip around Cambodia on a scooter.

Do you know if Victory allow you to take the hire scooters outside PP? I've looked at EMC but they won't hire you one if you want to travel outside the city!!

Cheers
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

EMF wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:05 pm
TRK wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:36 pm Recommendations on best place to rent scooters in Phnom penh please.
Depends if you want cheap or reliable. Lucky does cheap ones for long term. I use victory on the odd occasion i need one. they have better bikes and when we had a breakdown they were out in an hour with a replacement. Whoever you go to check tires, brakes, lights, horn and oil level cos their is no cambodian word for "maintenance"
street 15
Hi

Do you know if Victory allow you to take the hire scooters outside PP? I've looked at EMC but they won't hire you one if you want to travel outside the city!!

Cheers
yeah in the contract it states you can travel further than something like 50km, but if you break down you have to cover the cost of repair/return transport for the bike etc
i drove my bike (Honda Dream) all the way from PP to SHV during Xmas
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:35 pm
EMF wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:05 pm
street 15
Hi

Cheers
yeah in the contract it states you can travel further than something like 50km, but if you break down you have to cover the cost of repair/return transport for the bike etc
i drove my bike (Honda Dream) all the way from PP to SHV during Xmas
Brilliant, I only used my small Yamaha around town, whenever I left phnom penh I took my CBR

blerrr9
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by blerrr9 »

Kuroneko wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:03 pm Brilliant, I only used my small Yamaha around town, whenever I left phnom penh I took my CBR

Where to rent CBR ? I'd like to rent CBR 250RR but 150R is okay either
YOLO

Follow your heart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic