British model SUNDAL ROY, now in Sihanoukville Cambodia, on Hitler, the Holocaust, and Jews as such

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: British model SUNDAL ROY, now in Sihanoukville Cambodia, on Hitler, the Holocaust, and Jews as such

Post by pczz »

Ronny wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:27 am
Anthony's Weiner wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:27 pm
Ronny wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:12 pm
No, you knew "War Victims". I know Jews died in the war and were put in camps but things like this are common during war. Japanese were put in camps in the US during WWII but nobody talks about that.

ronny, Put in camps? sounds quite nice, you forgot about the slavery, the gas chambers and the crematoriums.

Common in war? A war crime!

Japanese in Camps in the US? Do you understand the difference between mass murder and internment?

I've been to Mauthausen, I've seen lampshades made of human skin.

I hope there is a special place in HELL for you sir and I hope you get to be there soon.

I have more respect for dog faeces than I have for you and I will gladly take a suspension from the forum to tell you
You've seen lampshades made from Jewish skin? See any Jewish soap and little green aliens too? All that crap was debunked a long time ago so get over yourself. I have no problem with the average Jew on the street but the lies and exaggerations have to stop. As per your last 2 paragraphs, you should be ashamed of yourself. No decent, moral person would say that to another human being. You are a disgrace.
[/quote]
have you ever been to Germany or Israel Ronny?
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: British model SUNDAL ROY, now in Sihanoukville Cambodia, on Hitler, the Holocaust, and Jews as such

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

No, you knew "War Victims". I know Jews died in the war and were put in camps but things like this are common during war. Japanese were put in camps in the US during WWII but nobody talks about that.

ronny, Put in camps? sounds quite nice, you forgot about the slavery, the gas chambers and the crematoriums.

Japanese in Camps in the US? Do you understand the difference between mass murder and internment?

I hope there is a special place in HELL for you sir and I hope you get to be there soon.

I have more respect for dog faeces than I have for you and I will gladly take a suspension from the forum to tell you
You've seen lampshades made from Jewish skin? See any Jewish soap and little green aliens too? All that crap was debunked a long time ago so get over yourself. I have no problem with the average Jew on the street but the lies and exaggerations have to stop. As per your last 2 paragraphs, you should be ashamed of yourself. No decent, moral person would say that to another human being. You are a disgrace.
[/quote]

I certainly wouldn t tell a decent, moral human being he is lower than dog shit.

You sir, are lower than dog shit
username
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by username »

Is there a way to ignore threads on this forum, so it doesn't get that red unread symbol? It would be perfect for this thread.
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

tightenupvolume1 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:03 am yep, in order to get a good understanding of history go to utube :please:
Fuck off

charlie
You can go wherever you want to see the video, pal. "Barbara Spectre"..."Europe". Go see for yourselves, doubters.
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

I think you need help :facepalm:

charlieImage
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

And although I might be lower than dog shit, Mr. Brainwashed-From-Childhood Weiner, I still have to look below me with a pair of binoculars just to get a tiny glimpse of you. Have a good day, sir.
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

Ha Ha, Anyway my dads bigger than your dad! :stir:

charlie
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

pczz wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:31 am

have you ever been to Germany or Israel Ronny?
[/quote]

Germany yes, Israel no. I know where you are trying to go with this but following this path is meaningless. I've down it a thousand times. Nice try, though- the attempt to use the soft touch to re-education, that is.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

You can neither educate nor reeducate someone who relies on faith and belief and denies facts
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

Ronny wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:16 am
that genius wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:47 pm @ ronny: I disagree, I have several Jewish friends who don't believe that.

wrt Israel, there are thousands of Jews worldwide who oppose the idea of the state of Israel and the behaviour of its apartheid government.

There is also vast difference between militant Zionists and decent Israeli Jews.

Jewish individuals have made incredible contributions to civilisation in many different fields, as have atheists, Muslims, Christians and the rest

In the same way, there is a vast difference between warmongering yanks and decent Americans.

One cannot generalise.

I'm not saying there aren't good Jews out there because there are.
And I do believe that the Jewish people deserve a land of their own. Where I draw the line is when the hardcore Zionists try to draw us (Americans) into wars to fight and die for them. And why are all the "good" Jews so eerily quiet while the Zionist go around behaving this way?
I don t have a problem with basement dwelling, christian sharia loving, conspiritarded, fascist, neckbearded, rethuglican, teabagging, kkk loving, velcro shoe wearing, trumpkin, inbred, hillbillies.

But when they are holocaust deniers, I just lose all respect.

Climb back under your rock with the dixie cross painted on it and cuddle up with your 600 pound, bearded sister and have a night of good sex just like your daddy done before you.

You jew hating piece of shit.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic