Shit life

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Shit life

Post by frank lee bent »

he is in Dai Nippon right now and heading for disappointment in Phils.
Thence to Oz.
i would give it 3 weeks outside.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Do they still do mail order brides in the Philippines?

He might just get lucky in Phils. :thumb:
chorlton
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by chorlton »

Username Taken wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:25 pm Do they still do mail order brides in the Philippines?

He might just get lucky in Phils. :thumb:
https://www.filipinocupid.com/

join this ^^^ for $25 & you'll get 100+ messages from English speaking girls (born as such lol) age 21-41+ within 72hrs
unless you're an ancient troll type (no offence intended) & the majority aren't working girls

Makati in manila is the place to be imo but I came back here :facepalm: (joking I like here)

best of luck OP :ROFL:
"Tolerance towards intolerance is cowardice"
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

no shortage of girls wanting to marry a foreigner in phils
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

frank lee bent wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:51 pm no shortage of girls wanting to marry a foreigner in phils

Is it possible to order a '' mail order girlfriend'' from the Philippines, and would she arrive by post or DHL

Just asking for a friend of mine.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
superferret
Expatriate
Albania

Post by superferret »

If OP thinks the Philippines is a good place for him he's in for a shock. I tried living there too and I love the Filipino people,
but the level of systemic stupidity is shocking.
The Philippines never had any war in the second half of the 20th century, unlike Vietnam or Cambodia that suffered decades of war and genocide,
yet the Philippines has by far the most poverty and people living in subhuman conditions. Why is that?
Once the honeymoon is over, you'll see.
Hint hint try S. America if you want third world but a place that will not drive you nuts.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

The problem with Trapper is that he can’t keep track of his own lies...here he is saying he’s been in Japan for 7 mths, but in December he started a new $100k job in QLD (this is just one recent example)... I would wager that he’s never even left Australia, and all his comments and insights are based on what he’s read on forums/social media, he is sick in the head and contributes absolutely fuck all to this forum.

Do a google search of ‘BKKTRAPPER’, you’ll see all the other foreign forums and websites he posts on, and the same crap dribbles out of his mouth on all of them.

I realise By responding that I’m feeding the troll, but I believe Trapper and all his socks should be fucked right off because he contributes absolutely nothing!
whiteribbon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by whiteribbon »

Sorry, I'm quite new here so wanted to make sure: when you talk about Trapper you mean 'beerinthemorning"? And he's just posting stuff to get a reaction cause he's bored or likes to wind up people? How do you know beerinthemorning is the same person as trapper? Just wanted to make sure cause I'm not a faceblogger or regular here so don't know how these things work or how you can see beer and trapper are the same person. I usually also only post here when I'm drunk or bored but never with the intention to wind people up! Hopefully it's not taken that way.
just noise, white noise
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:14 pm The problem with Trapper is that he can’t keep track of his own lies...here he is saying he’s been in Japan for 7 mths, but in December he started a new $100k job in QLD (this is just one recent example)... I would wager that he’s never even left Australia, and all his comments and insights are based on what he’s read on forums/social media, he is sick in the head and contributes absolutely fuck all to this forum.

Do a google search of ‘BKKTRAPPER’, you’ll see all the other foreign forums and websites he posts on, and the same crap dribbles out of his mouth on all of them.

I realise By responding that I’m feeding the troll, but I believe Trapper and all his socks should be fucked right off because he contributes absolutely nothing!
Are you suggesting that he's a Professional TROLL?

I wonder if there's money in that.
whiteribbon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by whiteribbon »

Username Taken wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:48 pm
Are you suggesting that he's a Professional TROLL?

I wonder if there's money in that.
Yes you can earn a lot of money if you're good at spreading FUD on reddit! Probably not so much on expat forums.

[Admin edit to fix mis-quote]

Thanks Admin for fixing it. Didn't immediately see where I went wrong or how to fix it.
Last edited by whiteribbon on Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
just noise, white noise
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic