Home For Sale In Battambang

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Asia_Off_Grid
Tourist
United States of America

Home For Sale In Battambang

Post by Asia_Off_Grid »

This is not my home. I am merely listing it for a friend to help him out, who is not so voiced regarding the internet. Please contact the numbers, and / or email address at the bottom of this post, for any further information / inquiries. Aside from the information listed here, and the images I took (uploaded to my OneDrive account) of the property, I know as much / little as anyone else viewing this post.

=====================================================================================
Newly Built (6 months) Modern Home Priced To Sell Quickly:

5.5 kilometers from BTB center – 12 minute moto ride - 5 minute walk to Wat Samrong
1 Large Master Bedroom, 1 Large Family or 2nd Bedroom, 1 Large walk in stylish Master Bathroom with rain shower, 1 med. size tiled Bathroom, 1 big entertainment Kitchen with Island. Double row, wave pattern block glass, around top of almost 4 meter high ceilings, in every room, for plenty of natural light and cool air.
AC, Refrigerator, 2 burner Stove on Stainless Steel table, Counter Convection Oven, Glass Storage Cabinet, Washer, Wooden King size Bed, Table and Desk, Armoire for clothes, and custom Bedroom Curtains
3 Ceiling Fans with lighting, plus inlaid lighting in all rooms, and mirror lighting in both bathrooms. Upgraded toilets and sinks.
Decorative Ceilings framed around every room and above each ceiling fan
10 different tiles in home altogether - Chocolate color barrel tile roof
42 x 40 meters of property completely walled and fenced
3 meters high front property security wall with steel gate and pillars with lights
Home is about 70 square meters, without the front porch / patio area.
12.5 square meter, tiled front covered patio, with 3 separate types of accent lighting
Large pond with wooden bridge and Gazebo in center – originally had over 700 tilapia
Large, multi purpose, side of home building with aluminum roof – 8 meters x 8 meters
1 outdoor Western bathroom with shower
Plenty of space and areas for farming
12 sweet plentiful coconut trees, 5 mango trees, several banana plants, and other various fruit trees
Very shady property with lots of areas for numerous hammocks, etc.
GPS Coordinates: Located about 13.128338, 103.224117
Invested $72,000, in property. Asking $57,000 with $5000 down in good faith to secure until District office completes The Title. Willing to negotiate with Cash Buyers Only for this rare Investment opportunity. Property sold as is and buyer responsible for District Office fee if any.

Agents welcome.

English - Danny – 010 233 150
Khmer – Chan – 017 263 095 or 087 450 642
Email: [email protected]
Images may be viewed and downloaded (if you wish), by loading this URL (link will be active for 60 days.): https://1drv.ms/f/s!As8hSuMJ-CwpvWGvj-eoZE546fkS
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Home For Sale In Battambang

Post by pczz »

I see one wooden building on stilts. how far from main road and how wide is access? Does the land flood? pond looks dry at the moment so rainy season only?
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

pczz wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:31 pm I see one wooden building on stilts. how far from main road and how wide is access? Does the land flood? pond looks dry at the moment so rainy season only?
The OP is just the messenger. (Don't shoot him).

You need to contact via the Contact Details at the bottom of the post.

:beer3:
Asia_Off_Grid
Tourist
United States of America

Post by Asia_Off_Grid »

pczz wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:31 pmI see one wooden building on stilts. how far from main road and how wide is access? Does the land flood? pond looks dry at the moment so rainy season only?
Please contact Danny or Chan, regarding further inquiries:
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Username Taken wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:01 pm
pczz wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:31 pm I see one wooden building on stilts. how far from main road and how wide is access? Does the land flood? pond looks dry at the moment so rainy season only?
The OP is just the messenger. (Don't shoot him).

You need to contact via the Contact Details at the bottom of the post.

:beer3:
I didn't shoot anyon, just asked a question. If you post an advert on the forum, then don't answer questions about the advert in the forum all that happens is the poor seller winds up answering the same questions again and again. I thought his was a forum not a for sale and wanted notice board
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Note the begining of the OPs post.

This is not my home. I am merely listing it for a friend to help him out, who is not so voiced regarding the internet. Please contact the numbers, and / or email address at the bottom of this post, for any further information / inquiries. Aside from the information listed here, and the images I took (uploaded to my OneDrive account) of the property, I know as much / little as anyone else viewing this post. =@
Asia_Off_Grid
Tourist
United States of America

Post by Asia_Off_Grid »

pczz wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:41 pmI didn't shoot anyon, just asked a question. If you post an advert on the forum, then don't answer questions about the advert in the forum all that happens is the poor seller winds up answering the same questions again and again.
I posted it to help a friend, and hopefully someone who may be in search of a home for sale at an attractive rate. He just isn't into online activities, aside from sending and replying to emails. If I knew the answers, I would reply on his behalf.

It's all good, mate.
Asia_Off_Grid
Tourist
United States of America

Post by Asia_Off_Grid »

Owner has dropped the price to $52,000 USD.

Asia_Off_Grid
Tourist
United States of America

Post by Asia_Off_Grid »

Owner has dropped the price to $48,000 USD.

phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

how low will he go to get the fuck out of Battambang?
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic