Home For Sale In Battambang

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Home For Sale In Battambang

Post by Duncan »

Best to put the price up, and invite the Chinese to visit Battambang.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Asia_Off_Grid
Tourist
United States of America

Post by Asia_Off_Grid »

phuketrichard wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:35 am how low will he go to get the fuck out of Battambang?
It's not about him leaving, as he has moved to an apartment in Battambang, under a long term lease. He, to my knowledge anyway, just wants to be shed of the property.
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Post by xxxxxxx »

That large, tiled cube "island" in the kitchen is a bit lazy and poorly designed.
Asia_Off_Grid
Tourist
United States of America

Post by Asia_Off_Grid »

xxxxxxx wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:00 pm That large, tiled cube "island" in the kitchen is a bit lazy and poorly designed.
And, may be removed by the new owner, with a sledge hammer, if that is what they wish.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Any property is good, and at what price you want to buy or sell. But for a westerner not to be a legal owner in most cases? It's like buying something to give away! And for the critics, yes I have done it myself.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
whiteribbon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by whiteribbon »

AndyKK wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:08 am Any property is good, and at what price you want to buy or sell. But for a westerner not to be a legal owner in most cases? It's like buying something to give away! And for the critics, yes I have done it myself.
There are 2 other countries besides Cambodia where I'm not the "legal" owner of the land my properties are on. Leaseholds aren't that new and I don't think it should scare anyone in investing in them just because your name isn't on the landownership paper. Of course this isn't investment advice and never invest in Cambodia what you can't or aren't willing to lose. Don't put it on your girl/boy friends name. They can't take your property but it's a hassle to deal with them if you break up in the future.
just noise, white noise
Asia_Off_Grid
Tourist
United States of America

Post by Asia_Off_Grid »

AndyKK wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:08 amAny property is good, and at what price you want to buy or sell. But for a westerner not to be a legal owner in most cases? It's like buying something to give away! And for the critics, yes I have done it myself.
In this case, his g/f will have to sign.

My wife owned her own home and land when we met. So, not much for me to lose, if she ever wanted to split with me.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

In this kind of case you the outsider would lose. But being logical all would be prepared. Like whiteribbon says be prepared to spend what you can lose.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Asia_Off_Grid
Tourist
United States of America

Post by Asia_Off_Grid »

AndyKK wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:38 am In this kind of case you the outsider would lose. But being logical all would be prepared. Like whiteribbon says be prepared to spend what you can lose.
I live by the following rule:-

Never invest more in Cambodia than you are willing to walk away from.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

It looks nice, but thee tiling in the bathroom is giving my eyes problems, like an Escher painting
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic