SHV: Russian Vlad Narchenko,53, Attacks ATM

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
chorlton
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Re: SHV: Russian HAPYEHKO NARCHENKO,53, Attacks ATM

Post by chorlton »

it was probably an NCR machine
I too am pissed off at the voice of the Scottish women on them
:lol:
"Tolerance towards intolerance is cowardice"
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

a lot of ATMs were out of cash on NY eve and on 1st as well, i went to several ATMs before landing some cash, i could understand his frustration, consumer banking service standards is a joke here in KOW
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

not to mention i was once almost fleeced out of 100$, went to deposit a certain amount but my deposit slip indicated 100 short, as i saw the teller put the stack through the machine i saw my mistake, so i tried to signalled to her (her back was facing me) as she put the stack through the machine a second time, she tries to block the counter from my view, when she return to the counter i said i had made a mistake and would like to take back a hundred note so as to make the amount written correct,

she said 'NO' she had to write a form and let her supervisor check and told me to come back next day, i said fuck you, i am not letting the stack out of my sight, the next day you and your cohorts would simply say there wasnt any additional hundred note. in the end i took my deposit slip back and tear it up threw it back at them and wrote a new deposit slip

and this was MAYBANK in phnom penh, fucking HQ building no less
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Beerinthemorning wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:20 pm these sub human retards seem to be in all corners on SEA

how bout they stay home and speak gibberish with there 50cents and hour wages and vodka
Coming from a semi-literate bogan, that is quite rich.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

Beerinthemorning wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:20 pm these sub human retards seem to be in all corners on SEA

You're right. He is a subhuman retard. Subhuman retards often try to disguise their subhuman retardedness by wearing expensive Lacoste clothing.
Last edited by prahocalypse now on Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chorlton
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by chorlton »

prahocalypse now wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:52 pm

You're right. He is a subhuman retard. Subhuman retards often try to disguise the subhuman retardedness by wearing expensive Lacoste clothing.
I bet he has matching socks

:hattip:
"Tolerance towards intolerance is cowardice"
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

I think he posts on here using a sock puppet
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

prahocalypse now wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:01 pm He finds kindness and honestly important in others.
https://vk.com/narchenko65
But not in himself, obviously
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: SHV: Russian Vlad Narchenko,53, Attacks ATM

Post by Beerinthemorning »

vodka
davebodia
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by davebodia »

Yep, and one of them apparently likes beer in the morning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic