PP: French woman got bag snatched, jao couldn’t escape

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

PP: French woman got bag snatched, jao couldn’t escape

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

Google translate (GT):

Phnom Penh: Chamkamon police have arrested one suspect action motorcyclists snatch bags from a French woman decided to run, and was grabbed patrol at about 12 noon and 15 minutes on 31 December 2017 in front of the # 60, Street 123, located in 21 Russian 4 1 Khan Caribbean Phnom Penh Municipal Court.

Victim is a French woman, 31-year-old midwife rescuers at Star Kampuchea, located at # 71, Street 123, Group 21, Village 4, Sangkat Toul Tum Poung I, Khan Chamkar Morn. The suspect, Kim Som, male student, 20, is a student living at 21st street, Sangkat Niroth, Khan Chbar Ampov (drug addict).

The suspect removed the exhibit with a black bag with $ 23, one ATM card, one glasses, one mobile phone, one iPhone 6 silver, one silver case, one white powder, one small package, one Honda 125 black, Phnom Penh 2017 (suspect) .

Police said that before the incident, the victim had to carry a bag away from Star Kampuchea in order to go for a walk to the Toul Tom Poung Market when the victim approached the scene of the scene, when the suspect was riding a motorbike from behind the victim and took action to shock the baggage and caused the victim to fall to the right elbow and to knock off the right knee. Slightly and the victim shouted thieves, the suspect was afraid to escape, the motorbike was hit by the people and the police stopped the intervention.

After the detention, suspects and exhibits were sent to the Chamkarmon Police Inspectorate to proceed with the proceedings.

(One white powder, one small package was prolly and hopefully too not in that lady’s handbag)

Source: https://www.tvfb.news/article/5501
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: PP: French woman got bag snatched, jao couldn’t escape

Post by timmydownawell »

Borum-Ex frm TOForum wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:12 am
(One white powder, one small package was prolly and hopefully too not in that lady’s handbag)
Lol I was gonna ask if the police gave her the white powder back...
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

The white packet and the motorbike appear to belong to the suspect.

ImageImage
Is that a small white packet on the table before him ?
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Fourkinnel
Expatriate
Tonga

Post by Fourkinnel »

Looks like he pissed his pants. Drugs or fear can make that happen. If it was the lady's drugs (looks like not), If I was her I would say , 'never seen that before, must belong to the thief'.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Fourkinnel wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:15 pm Looks like he pissed his pants. Drugs or fear can make that happen. If it was the lady's drugs (looks like not), If I was her I would say , 'never seen that before, must belong to the thief'.
He may well be rattling badly, he has a very pasty pallor and sunken eyes
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Fourkinnel wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:15 pm Looks like he pissed his pants. Drugs or fear can make that happen. If it was the lady's drugs (looks like not), If I was her I would say , 'never seen that before, must belong to the thief'.
The way she is looking at him I would piss my pants. French girls have a nasty temper :o
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Standards are slipping. Would be any Jap first fell down the stairs a few times before the photo session.
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

pczz wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:57 am
The way she is looking at him I would piss my pants. French girls have a nasty temper :o
revealing info; i got some french girls sending fanmail to me before :plus1:
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic