Golden Sorya Mall - Is It Really This Bad Now?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
franzjaeger
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Golden Soraya - became it really that bad ?

Post by franzjaeger »

Sorry I don't hang there much, I prefer local Khmer beer garden joints here in my neighborhood the few times I go out these days. Anyone who's been here more than a year would probably do the same to avoid the newbie knowitalls coming in massive numbers around there.
lipservice
Expatriate

Post by lipservice »

A guy sat at Golden Sorya mall on 51 and was approached by one of the local ice queens.
No surprise there. She became very affectionate and draped herself all over him. It was
only after she suddenly left he realized he had been pickpocketed and his Galaxy phone had gone. No surprise there. A quick search of the local area proved fruitless. On hearing the
complaints another girl approached and said she knew the girl and would get the phone back
for twenty dollars. He coughed up the loot and the girl was never seen again! No surprise there.
The next day he went back to the mall in a bad mood. Talking to some girls he told the story. One girl said she knew her and actually knew where she had sold the phone. After some back and forth discussion he gave her one hundred and fifty bucks to retrieve his phone. And the girl was never seen again. No surprise there then.
We are now all eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Tuk Tuk driver that, “I know her house.
classic stuff =@
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Soi Dog wrote:
franzjaeger wrote:All of street 51 and 72 is mostly full of newbie losers who think they are the shit.
The only things worse than that are the long time expats who think being in Cambodia longer makes their opinions any more valuable than anyone else's, and feel the need to put down newer arrivals.
:bow:
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
franzjaeger
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by franzjaeger »

Only if fucking sprucing themselves cocksockingly holding some door for what obviously looks as a power move to claim territory, a typical useless maneuver around here where blending in and merging with your surroundings will keep you better off. What's next, get a whistle and start directing traffic on the Monivong?

Vlad on the other hand is one of those special long term know it alls. He's got about 20000 posts on some board here, 99.999% useless
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

franzjaeger wrote:Only if fucking sprucing themselves cocksockingly holding some door for what obviously looks as a power move to claim territory, a typical useless maneuver around here where blending in and merging with your surroundings will keep you better off. What's next, get a whistle and start directing traffic on the Monivong?

Vlad on the other hand is one of those special long term know it alls. He's got about 20000 posts on some board here, 99.999% useless
Your gratuitous use of foul language only serves to further highlight your lack of education.

When you had relationship problems, then I knew what I was talking about, right?

Go back to getting young girls (very suspicious thread, that was) to look after your apartment because you're too tight-fisted to buy a dog.

But I do agree with you on one thing, I do know it all. Thanks for the compliment. :thumb:
franzjaeger
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by franzjaeger »

She's been living here peacefully for two weeks, her family respects me even more now.

How about you.

Relationship problems, what are you talking about, I have relationship problems every day here,
mostly solved by bedtime.

Go back to dreaming shit up about others as so to level your own loser life.
Last edited by franzjaeger on Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Glad you agree with me.

Have a wonderful evening.
franzjaeger
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by franzjaeger »

Please go open your own site and drown with it, I know you won't.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

You know I'm married, right?

So, sorry, I cannot accept your invitation to look after your apartment.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

vladimir wrote:You know I'm married, right?

So, sorry, I cannot accept your invitation to look after your apartment.
You're way to old for that job Vlad. The poster made his preference for pre-teens perfectly clear.
Sick Fuck he is.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic