The Daily Bitch...

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

The Daily Bitch...

Post by soup »

This idea has been percolating for a couple of weeks, now. For all of you nice people, and a few of you not so nice people, cunts, derelicts and degenerates, this is the place where you can let go of all the shit you pick up in a day. It's not the place to attack fellow posters. I'll start.

My biggest bitch right now is; I hate the fucking cops and their money grubbing checkpoints. So far, I have blown through five of them successfully. On one, I had to go against traffic with a barrier between me and the piglet, on Monivong, so the little piece of shit couldn't reach out and catch me.

The other morning I had a BG on the back and we were going back to the bar. On Nordordam, at 6 in the morning, it was crawling with coppers. We had a good laugh at my evasion techniques and since then I have modified my behavior and take the back streets, avoiding Monivong and Nordordam completely.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: The Daily Bitch...

Post by hanno »

I never get stopped by the coppers in Siem Reap but I do wear a helmet, follow the traffic laws, have mirrors, and on and on. Why are they trying to stop you all the time?
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

so Soup has moved away from BKK and seems happier in PP.

good for him.
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by soup »

Beerinthemorning wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:33 am so Soup has moved away from BKK and seems happier in PP.

good for him.
This is a topic where you get to bitch about the little things in life that bother you, not comment about other posters. Please stay on topic, or move to another thread.
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by soup »

hanno wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:27 am I never get stopped by the coppers in Siem Reap but I do wear a helmet, follow the traffic laws, have mirrors, and on and on. Why are they trying to stop you all the time?
In my observation, because I'm white and they want money.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

soup wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:03 am
Beerinthemorning wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:33 am so Soup has moved away from BKK and seems happier in PP.

good for him.
This is a topic where you get to bitch about the little things in life that bother you,

not comment about other posters. Please stay on topic, or move to another thread.

I'd like to bitch about my toenails. Why god invented man with nails on his toes is way beyond my belief. There is no reason we need them and they are so far away from my eyes I cannot cut them unless they are six inches away from my eyes.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Actually, you do need them. If you've lost one, you'll realise how much protection they offer.
SmartAston Martin
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by SmartAston Martin »

Toenails are very important for toe sensitivity, protection, and nowadays, female status.

The nail acts as a counterforce so the pulp of the toe can feel more. May assist in running, hunting, tracking, etc.

Some protection also afforded.

Vestiges of our ancestry like our now hidden tail, toenails are often decorated by women to attract and to announce status, etc.
Melvin Udall: Never, never, interrupt me, okay?

Not if there's a fire, not even if you hear the sound of a thud from my home and one week later there's a smell coming from there that can only be a decaying human body and you have to hold a hanky to your face because the stench is so thick that you think you're going to faint.

Even then, don't come knocking...Not for ANY reason.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

OK, next bitch of the day is
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
SmartAston Martin
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by SmartAston Martin »

Bad management. By both furriners and locals alike.

Are profits really that bad out here?

Is it really that difficult to be a good, reliable human being that informs and help others do their job?
Melvin Udall: Never, never, interrupt me, okay?

Not if there's a fire, not even if you hear the sound of a thud from my home and one week later there's a smell coming from there that can only be a decaying human body and you have to hold a hanky to your face because the stench is so thick that you think you're going to faint.

Even then, don't come knocking...Not for ANY reason.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic