The Daily Bitch...

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: The Daily Bitch...

Post by that genius »

cptrelentless wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:18 pm My grandad would drink a bottle of whisky a day. I'm not sure its a record you want to break. But yeah, bitch, let's see who can still use the stop/go signpost at your executive job. My daily bitch is my neighbours live in a barang's house, but still insist on chucking rubbish into the river
I remember visiting a house in Toul Kork with 2 swimming pools and chickens were wandering around the kitchen area
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Beerinthemorning wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:01 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:31 pm
Barang chgout wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:28 pm Careful now kid.
It's often best not to put up a challenge if you don't know your opposition.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
my binging has no boundaries, ill be fine :beer2:
well, until it eventually gives me liver damage or im pissing out of a bag :sorry:
I actually honestly am the biggest pisshead on here.

A record was in 2012 when me and a few tuk tuk drivers drank 7 cases of phnom phen beer in one sitting.
drinking beer doesnt make you a big drinker :roll:
start throwing in some bottles of vodka and long islands and shots of tequilla/absinthe into the mix and get back to me :thumb:
No comment.... Image
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

kiwiincambodia wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:58 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:31 pm
Barang chgout wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:28 pm Careful now kid.
It's often best not to put up a challenge if you don't know your opposition.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
my binging has no boundaries, ill be fine :beer2:
well, until it eventually gives me liver damage or im pissing out of a bag :sorry:

A record was in 2012 when me and a few tuk tuk drivers drank 7 cases of phnom phen beer in one sitting.
start throwing in some bottles of vodka and long islands and shots of tequilla/absinthe into the mix and get back to me :thumb:
No comment.... Image
haha you know... you know... :beer: :beer3:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Beerinthemorning wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:38 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:46 am
Arget wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:33 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:09 pm

A lot of blokes used to drink as much as you and some even more but since they are all dead from one thing or another, alcohol poisoning, car accident, doing stupid dares and even suicide then I doubt many of them would brag about it anymore.

We all had times in our lives when we hit the piss bad but ................................we grew up. =@
yeah for sure, nothing to brag about, nothing clever about drinking yourself to an early grave, just bantering with trapper,
i definitely need to start cutting down though, my self control is weak
Asia has long been a place for alcoholics , most sober up when they get home and back on the grind.
yeah i barely touch a drop whenever i pop back, lose about 10kg too haha
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic