The Daily Bitch...

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Re: The Daily Bitch...

Post by Barang chgout »

Ok. My turn.
The angry little Frenchman on things to buy and sell in Shitsville, who wants to kill me coz I pointed out that a foreigner CAN'T OWN LAND here.
WTF is with these guys?
Meth is bad!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

kptic
Expatriate
Greece

Post by kptic »

hanno wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:27 am I never get stopped by the coppers in Siem Reap but I do wear a helmet, follow the traffic laws, have mirrors, and on and on. Why are they trying to stop you all the time?
My guess is because it was 6am and he had a bar girl on the back of his bike that he picked up the night before.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Nothing to bitch about today.

Good job with great people, nice apartment, good reliable transport, lighter traffic than usual, coolest time of the year,long weekend coming up, just been paid

Most of us don't realise just how damn lucky we are.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

soup wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:05 am
hanno wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:27 am I never get stopped by the coppers in Siem Reap but I do wear a helmet, follow the traffic laws, have mirrors, and on and on. Why are they trying to stop you all the time?
In my observation, because I'm white and they want money.
I am Image

And I doubt that the coppers in Siem Reap do NOT want money...
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

kptic wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:05 am
My guess is because it was 6am and he had a bar girl on the back of his bike that he picked up the night before.
That is what I figured. Coppers know you are not going to kick up a fuss with an ugly-ass GMS slapper on the back.
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by soup »

Duncan wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:59 am
soup wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:03 am
Beerinthemorning wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:33 am so Soup has moved away from BKK and seems happier in PP.

good for him.
This is a topic where you get to bitch about the little things in life that bother you,

not comment about other posters. Please stay on topic, or move to another thread.

I'd like to bitch about my toenails. Why god invented man with nails on his toes is way beyond my belief. There is no reason we need them and they are so far away from my eyes I cannot cut them unless they are six inches away from my eyes.
There ya go! Rather cathartic, wasn't it? :beer3:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

2 day hangover from the 25/26/27 binge, still not shaken it off
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by soup »

hanno wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:27 pm
kptic wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:05 am
That is what I figured. Coppers know you are not going to kick up a fuss with an ugly-ass GMS slapper on the back.
Actually, Hanno, I would kick up a fuss with/without an ugly-ass GMS slapper on the back, and I would kick up a fuss with the sweet 42 kilo, beautiful 22-year-old spinner on the back, who actually knew what she was doing and shaved! Now, If I can just get rid of those fuckin grannie panties!

I swear I'd make a mint if I sold lingerie here! The expat market would school them into a whole nother realm of life!

No bithin in this department!
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by soup »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:00 pm 2 day hangover from the 25/26/27 binge, still not shaken it off
They say pad kee mao does the trick. Thai for; shit drunk noodles. Probably go down well with a beer. :beer1:
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

that genius wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:03 am Actually, you do need them. If you've lost one

, you'll realise how much protection they offer.

If they gave that much protection, why did God not create man with a '' nail '' on his nose ?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic