Apple service centre

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Apple service centre

Post by pczz »

Is there one in PP yet that can repair macbooks? Seen lots that repair iphones.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Re: Apple service centre

Post by Kuroneko »

pczz wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:50 pm Is there one in PP yet that can repair macbooks? Seen lots that repair iphones.
Yes there is a thread on this already!
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Kuroneko wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:55 pm
pczz wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:50 pm Is there one in PP yet that can repair macbooks? Seen lots that repair iphones.
Could you please tell em which one? I did a search of the forum and the thread had nothing in it, so maybe I missed something. thanks
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

pczz wrote:
Kuroneko wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:55 pm
Could you please tell em which one? I did a search of the forum and the thread had nothing in it, so maybe I missed something. thanks
Also a new place at Aeon Mall that does iPhone repairs, and I assume they can work on other Apple products too..
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
MrKikilu
Expatriate
Somalia

Post by MrKikilu »

Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

If you don't want to get ripped off by official Apple center prices, then go to the very reliable and about a third cheaper Cana Computer, 182 Street 253 Sangkat Tek Laork II Khan Tuol Kork P.Penh Cambodia, ផ្លូវលេខ ២៥៣, រាជធានី​ភ្នំពេញ
ម៉ោង ៖៖ បើក​ថ្ងៃ​នេះ · 07:00 – 18:30
ទូរស័ព្ទ៖ 023 650 3929 Mobile: 078 78 88 37 , only for Apple Mac , no iPhone repairs.
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic