ol onion eyes

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Re: ol onion eyes

Post by epidemiks »

Is gen mack paying you for these stories? I can't think of any other reason why a 46yo man who, from our vantage point here on the forums, appears determined to let his child grow up in a hut with nice tiles in a village on the paedo circuit by a poor mother wired $300 a month, composes yet another tale of mundanity for the entertainment of anonymous people, unless those stories were earning cash that would expedite the reunion of his family.

Of course, the author might be the troll sock puppet of his #1 fan Smart Telesales Martin. In which case, bravo for having no life.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

epidemiks wrote:Is gen mack paying you for these stories?
LoL! A few beers wouldn't be out of the question...
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
JDMPRO777
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by JDMPRO777 »

General, I am a rich widow who recently inherited $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. I don't understand how to use the internet or a telephone so I would be willing to give you half of this money for your advice. I would need 250$ USD prior to this because I need to formulate a search party for my child who went missing. His mother bought him a new set of pajamas which blended perfectly to our lovely new tile floor. We have not seen him in days. Please make payment in cash. Leave it under the trash can at West Baray Lake. Thank you. I will wire you half of the $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 upon receipt.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

JDMPRO777 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:52 pm For the life of me I can't figure out what is so unbelievable about my tales.
JDMPRO777
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by JDMPRO777 »

epidemiks.... i like your info wars pic.... what are your feelings on the tinfoil hat concept?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Silence, exile, and cunning.
chorlton
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by chorlton »

typical deluded religitard

fiction is their life
"Tolerance towards intolerance is cowardice"
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali
JDMPRO777
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by JDMPRO777 »

It seemed a little long winded even for me after I pasted it. I would recommend not, it isn't that good or interesting to be honest.
JDMPRO777
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by JDMPRO777 »

You think I could get a job editing or writing opinion for a newspaper? Just a thought.
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

JDMPRO777 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:49 am You think I could get a job editing or writing opinion for a newspaper? Just a thought.

Dont be stupid and think you can live of working in KoW, they pay peanuts if they even pay you at all.

Plus your liver will be fucked in a year from 50 cent beers.
Last edited by Beerinthemorning on Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Locked Previous topicNext topic