Aussie Geezer Gary Knowles busted for drugs in Kampot

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: Aussie Geezer Gary Knowles busted for drugs in Kampot

Post by Anchor Moy »

What's in these bags ?
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

Is it meth wrapped up in tinfoil?

The Khmer Times says
The confiscated items found in the possession of the duo include six zip-lok bags containing drugs, five smaller ones of methamphetamine,
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

prahocalypse now wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:09 am Is it meth wrapped up in tinfoil?

The Khmer Times says
The confiscated items found in the possession of the duo include six zip-lok bags containing drugs, five smaller ones of methamphetamine,
??? Not sure.

Holdfast
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Holdfast »

Lindsay Murdoch rarely seems to get his facts right in matters pertaining to Cambodia, in my opinion. I think he just churns out articles to keep up his required quota.

I feel sorry for the girl caught up in this as well. She's been around for some years, seemed like a harmless poor bastard, just in the wrong place at the wrong time. If that dildo wasn't her's I'll bet it feels like it is now. The coppers no doubt having a ton of fun with it. This upgrading of GF story doesn't seem to ring true. Gary always had a tight little crew with and I think one would drop out at times for a new addition.

Feel a bit sorry for Gary as well, that cache on the table don't look some big time dealer's stash, and I can't see 9 boxes anywhere. It's not as if he was never an A hole like Huw, strutting around like he thought he was untouchable. I'm surprised he was on meth, never showed any of the usual signs. Always had a laptop with him as well, hope for his sake they don't find any compromising images on that, if they have it.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

Holdfast wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:33 am and I can't see 9 boxes anywhere.
The nine boxes are the erectile dysfunction drugs.
Holdfast
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Holdfast »

Oh I see, 9 packets of kamagra, zeagra whatever, that any bastard can walk into a pharmacy on 136 and buy them for $3 a packet, or any other hundreds of pharmacies for that matter. What about the 4 packets of L&M cigs, did Lindsay gloss over them.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Holdfast wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:33 pm Oh I see, 9 packets of kamagra, zeagra whatever, that any bastard can walk into a pharmacy on 136 and buy them for $3 a packet, or any other hundreds of pharmacies for that matter. What about the 4 packets of L&M cigs, did Lindsay gloss over them.
prahocalypse now wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:39 am

The important thing is, there is no Samsung phone in the photo being used for evidence,,,, so he must be innocent.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

Duncan wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:45 pm
Holdfast wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:33 pm Oh I see, 9 packets of kamagra, zeagra whatever, that any bastard can walk into a pharmacy on 136 and buy them for $3 a packet, or any other hundreds of pharmacies for that matter. What about the 4 packets of L&M cigs, did Lindsay gloss over them.
prahocalypse now wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:39 am

The important thing is, there is no Samsung phone in the photo being used for evidence,,,, so he must be innocent.
i see 3 phones and one looks like a samsung
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

PSD-Kiwi wrote:http://www.theage.com.au/world/australi ... 05uri.html

This article is claiming he was caught with ecstasy, I can’t see anything resembling ecstasy, just packages of what appear to be ice/meth
prahocalypse now wrote:The Khmer Times says that there were "nine boxes of pills for enhancement of male virility". The Khmer Times often gets details, but the photos suggest that the Khmer Times is right and Lindsay Murdoch was wrong to report that the nine boxes contained ecstasy. http://www.khmertimeskh.com/5096278/aus ... afficking/

I hope that Lindsay Murdoch never mistakes ecstasy for erectile dysfunction drugs in real life. Otherwise he could find himself on the dancefloor of some Bangkok nightclub with a raging hardon.
Neither mention the huge, purple dildo. That makes the story!

I think it looks like he was dealing. That's a lot of little baggies, etc, which I think doesn't look like solely personal consumption.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Rama
Expatriate

Post by Rama »

General Mackevili wrote:Neither mention the huge, purple dildo. That makes the story!
Koh Santepheap agree with you General, their lead photo for the story was this (with a helpful connecting arrow, although needless pixelating)Image

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic