Man Refuses to Use Condom

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Man Refuses to Use Condom

Post by Arget » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:52 pm

Duncan wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:19 am
prahocalypse now wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:13 am
Ronny wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:03 am
Total greed. The man, no matter how dubious his behaviour is, did not have sex with the woman so he deserves to get his money back.
Yes, but he had already removed his clothes. Don't you think the woman should be compensated for having to see his cock?

If you pulled your cock out and waved it at some random woman in the street, wouldn't she be within her rights to call the cops and demand compensation?

I wish it was of a size that I could "wave it at some random woman" (it would be covered by my hand unless I used tweezers)

So is there a standed payment in Cambodia for compensation cases like this.. Perhaps $1 per inch.
Well there goes $1.5 in compensation........................ =@ =@ =@
John Bingham
Expatriate
Yemen

Post by John Bingham » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:31 pm

Kuroneko wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:51 pm
Ronny wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:32 pm
Pay to play...if you didn't play then why should you pay? Take the Clinton Foundation as a good example of how this works...
Many brothels around the world are pay before you play Here in many places you have the option to pay afterwards. Negotiate your deal first (brothel survival 101)
I doubt too many brothels worldwide have a "money back" deal for creeps who want to spread diseases.
cowyippee
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cowyippee » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:22 am

Curious about these massage parlours in the present-day PP. Is the area around the Khmer soviet friendship hospital still the best place to find this kind of parlours or have they moved elsewhere? Visited for example St 430 quite a lot back in the day but the state of that area nowadays is a big mystery to me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic