Moving van

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
kocdim
Expatriate
Fiji

Moving van

Post by kocdim »

I just wanted to know if somebody knows the price for moving van or 12 sitter? I dont need to move soon. But if I need at least I have the info. I just have scooter, washing machine and 5-6 suitcases. From Battambang to Siem Reap?
Jack.R.
Expatriate

Re: Moving van

Post by Jack.R. »

One large truck including help with loading and unloading around 100$. For a minivan 65$ should be enough.
kocdim
Expatriate
Fiji

Post by kocdim »

That doesnt sound that bad. Thanks for the info.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

kocdim wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:07 pm I just wanted to know if somebody knows the price for moving van or 12 sitter? I dont need to move soon. But if I need at least I have the info. I just have scooter, washing machine and 5-6 suitcases. From Battambang to Siem Reap?
Sell the washing machine and de-clutter. Drive over on your scooter with little bagage.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic