Karaoke Girl Refuses to Sleep with American Ait Bahyoussef

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Re: Karaoke Girl Refuses to Sleep with American Ait Bahyoussef

Post by Kuroneko »

Duncan wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:25 pm If he had paid the '' by kg price'', $1 per kg, I thing he got a bargain.
I agree :lol:

soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by soup »

Da bitch fell out a ugly tree...and hit every branch!
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

soup wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:51 pm Da bitch fell out a ugly tree...and hit every branch!

Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
onico
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by onico »

Because my english is basic, maybe I understand wrong this case. Just confused. Please, explain me this.

So, before, I summarize what I understand...

- a guy, probably a (sex) Tourist or a (s)expat go to KTV ( we know what is a KTV ; Phnom Penh KTVs are a front for prostitution ; I can believe that looking at the girl pics )

- in this "special bar", the guy pay (expensive) drinks for him and for the girl(s)

- he choose one (probably not the youngest and not the most beautiful) asking she to "go out" with him

- the mature/not-attractive girl say "yes"

- the guy pay the (expensive) bar fine to the "special bar"

- before going anywhere else, the guy want spend time with the mature/not-attractive girl ; pay drink(s) again closed to riverside ; the girl say "yes"

- after that, something surprising happen... ! :shock: the guy ask to go to the hotel with she :shock: unbelievable ; after paying plenty of drinks and bar fine ; with the amazing idea to sleep with she and paying some money more in exchange of kindness...

- this girl seems "not like that" (such a good girl only look for some "support") / she is surprised / say "no" / run away...

- the drunk guy feel cheated after spending a lot of money ; and follow his love of the night to get explanations

- the girl feel right to call the police

( there is some police in Cambodia for small concerns ? :lol: )

- the police move for "that girl from KTV" :shock: (!!)

- then, the police think right to Ask the Customer to Pay the Girl :crazy: for what? (for nothing ? just being lazy do not want to do the job her "outfit" promises )

I am a bit confused because, In addition to this story, tomorrow if a Cambodian guy scam my money in one way or another, I will probably have a lot of difficulties to have the help of the police (some agent care me in english), except if I can pay in advance a decent amount for they move their ***.

Why the woman don't work factory ?

Did she know about what we call "baar" in khmer ?

What law in Cambodia prohibits a person to solve a problem "amicably" (talking), under penalty of a fine of $ 100 ? Still don't understand for what ? Just follow someone ? (the book sellers in riverside harass me more when I'm eating with my wife on riverside)

I seen a news with an African-American busted for grass stashed in girlfriend's handbag.

Serious question : if the Cambodian police see me tomorrow crossing the street outside of the pedestrian painting. Can I risk jail or just a $ 200 fine is ok ?

One more question : can I have problem also if I breathe some air or look at the sun outside ?

Great powers require a minimal brain, is not it ?

One more time, maybe my english doesn't allow to understand deeply this case.

Thanks.
It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kayve »

Don't go to "baar"
Don't forget the water buffalo
onico
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by onico »

I was thinking they open bars to the foreigners to get some money, like Thailand, and increase their GDP. But the strategy is maybe to take money from foreigners in the street, without lawsuit, thanks to corruption.

Finally, my question is more about "police" than about "baar".

For lady, for few weeds, for tea, and after... any poor people who need money can call the police and explain anything to get some money from random street fine ? Is it new or not ?
It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

onico wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:32 pm For lady, for few weeds, for tea, and after... any poor people who need money can call the police and explain anything to get some money from random street fine ? Is it new or not ?
onico
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by onico »

Thanks to raise the level of debate :-D
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

$10 or however much you have that they can see- "can talk"
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

onico wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:32 pm I was thinking they open bars to the foreigners to get some money, like Thailand, and increase their GDP. But the strategy is maybe to take money from foreigners in the street, without lawsuit, thanks to corruption.

Finally, my question is more about "police" than about "baar".

For lady, for few weeds, for tea, and after... any poor people who need money can call the police and explain anything to get some money from random street fine ? Is it new or not ?
what do u mean "they open bars to the foreigners to get some money, like Thailand" :please:

with our new addition, " onico " , CEO proves u don't need to write English for no one to understand you or to say , "WTF is he/she talking about " :stir: :beer3:
Last edited by phuketrichard on Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic