The fucking cunts at Thaivisa.....

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
obelisks
Expatriate
Australia

Re: The fucking cunts at Thaivisa.....

Post by obelisks »

I can put up with any amount of ads
what I can't put up with is the gross and blatant bias shown by the American moderators regarding any negative comments about USA but even worse about Israel.
In their eyes anything negative about Israel even if it's the truth is anti-Semitic. That's how these people are getting away with so much because everything is anti-Semitic.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

why bothering reading or commenting on anything concerning America on a thai forum??
As owners/mods they set the rules
plenty of anti semitic's here if ur looking for a discussion
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

The mods here are enlightened and tolerant, more than I can say for the past owners of another forum.

Bit pathetic when Zionists have to treat every valid criticism as anti-Semitic

phuketrichard, are you Jewish?

Lots of orthodox Jewish Israeli people criticise Israeli policies, are they also anti-Semitic?

inho, no one should ever get special treatment, no one should ever be singled out on the basis of sexual preference, religion, skin colour, gender etc.

Could you kindly tell us what part of this you disagree with?

I believe that everybody should honour people, regardless of the above differences, and no one should ever call people animals or'beasts', or impose apartheid conditions on them, that is Nazi behaviour. Agree?

Because many of us believe that Palestinians are people, too.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

i predict early locking of this thread due to violent threats by non French people
Imposter555
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by Imposter555 »

frank lee bent wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:38 pm i predict early locking of this thread due to violent threats by non French people
no its those eskimos you gotta be concerned about
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Imposter555 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:01 pm no its those eskimos you gotta be concerned about
I nuit!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic