The Trump allegations A list of the sexual misconduct accusations made against Donald Trump.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Abc123
Expatriate
Australia

The Trump allegations A list of the sexual misconduct accusations made against Donald Trump.

Post by Abc123 »

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng- ... -full-list[
Ronny
BANNED

Re: The Trump allegations A list of the sexual misconduct accusations made against Donald Trump.

Post by Ronny »

Abc123 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:02 pm Image

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng- ... -full-list[
Another Trump bashing post (yawn). Hey, buddy, why don't you mention Slick Willie Clinton and how he actually settled out of court to keep women quiet after he sexually assaulted them?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: The Trump allegations A list of the sexual misconduct accusations made against Donald Trump.

Post by John Bingham »

Ronny wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:42 pm Hey, buddy, why don't you mention Slick Willie Clinton and how he actually settled out of court to keep women quiet after he sexually assaulted them?
How about you Trump supporters try and think of a better comeback than "What about Clinton/Obama?" It's fucking retarded.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

John Bingham wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:56 pm
Ronny wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:42 pm Hey, buddy, why don't you mention Slick Willie Clinton and how he actually settled out of court to keep women quiet after he sexually assaulted them?
How about you Trump supporters try and think of a better comeback than "What about Clinton/Obama?" It's fucking retarded.
Not any more retarded than people like you starting political threads knowing full well it will only lead to fighting. I encourage you to read Bill's history when he became governor of Arkansas. It's not a pretty picture at all. And books have even been written about Bill's sexual exploits and there are tons of documentaries out there too. Maybe you should read or watch a few of them.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Ronny wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:12 pm
Not any more retarded than people like you starting political threads knowing full well it will only lead to fighting. I encourage you to read Bill's history when he became governor of Arkansas. It's not a pretty picture at all. And books have even been written about Bill's sexual exploits and there are tons of documentaries out there too. Maybe you should read or watch a few of them.
Nobody on here is saying Bill Clinton is not a rapist, dumbass. You may have noticed that he is no longer President of the USA, though. Trump, on the other hand, is indeed POTUS, and his behaviour and character is very much relevant. The fact that Trumptards instantly try to deflect onto to other people as soon as you bring up his misconduct is indicative of just how much Trump supporters suspect the truth. You're not saying "Oh, yeah, well he has never lied and he has nothing to hide so game on." No, it's always the Chewbacca defence.
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

:mulled: 7
cptrelentless wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:28 pm
Nobody on here is saying Bill Clinton is not a rapist, dumbass. You may have noticed that he is no longer President of the USA, though. Trump, on the other hand, is indeed POTUS, and his behaviour and character is very much relevant. The fact that Trumptards instantly try to deflect onto to other people as soon as you bring up his misconduct is indicative of just how much Trump supporters suspect the truth. You're not saying "Oh, yeah, well he has never lied and he has nothing to hide so game on." No, it's always the Chewbacca defence.
Ok then, you foul-mouthed prick, where's the proof? Put up or shut up. Your libtard buddies are falling like flies and losing their jobs because of sex scandals so I know why you've got your panties in a wad. Ain't nothin' gonna happen to Trump so enjoy the next 7 years.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Ronny wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:21 pm :mulled: 7
Ok then, you foul-mouthed prick, where's the proof? Put up or shut up. Your libtard buddies are falling like flies and losing their jobs because of sex scandals so I know why you've got your panties in a wad. Ain't nothin' gonna happen to Trump so enjoy the next 7 years.
I think you'll find there was a link posted ^^ on this topic before you tried to derail it. I have no idea who my "libtard buddies" are. Out of curiosity, do you think the earth is flat?
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

cptrelentless wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:28 pm
Ronny wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:21 pm :mulled: 7

I think you'll find there was a link posted ^^ on this topic before you tried to derail it. I have no idea who my "libtard buddies" are. Out of curiosity, do you think the earth is flat?
You must be one of those people who like to argue for the sake of arguing. Nope, the earth's not flat but it's not a perfect sphere either. Goodbye. I'm done with you.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

i am so thankful my life has never been damaged by heroin, ice, politics, or religion.

it is all theater of the absurd.

how anyone could imagine that obama was any different than his predecessor- and those before as predecessors to him is beyond me.
there is a consistency to American foreign policy that transcends administrations. foreign policy in the case of a militaristic hegemon is the whole lynchpin on which the "world" economy turns. this is a strong argument for the existence of the "deep state"

they control the "consumers" as a market bloc.

party politics are the most devious and recessive form of social engineering that i know of.
it is like asking the chickens if they would rather have popeye or col sanders as leader.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

Love that video clip of Hilary catching Bill checking out Trump's wife at the inauguration ceremony . :plus1 . I bet he'd love to get his grubby mitts on her.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Locked Previous topicNext topic