The Trump allegations A list of the sexual misconduct accusations made against Donald Trump.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Abc123
Expatriate
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:42 am
Reputation: 52
Australia

The Trump allegations A list of the sexual misconduct accusations made against Donald Trump.

Post by Abc123 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:02 pm

Image

The Trump allegations A list of the sexual misconduct accusations made against Donald Trump.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng- ... -full-list[
Ronny
BANNED
Posts: 418
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:00 pm
Reputation: 28

Re: The Trump allegations A list of the sexual misconduct accusations made against Donald Trump.

Post by Ronny » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:42 pm

Abc123 wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:02 pm
Image

The Trump allegations A list of the sexual misconduct accusations made against Donald Trump.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng- ... -full-list[
Another Trump bashing post (yawn). Hey, buddy, why don't you mention Slick Willie Clinton and how he actually settled out of court to keep women quiet after he sexually assaulted them?
User avatar
John Bingham
Expatriate
Posts: 7105
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Reputation: 2990
Yemen

Re: The Trump allegations A list of the sexual misconduct accusations made against Donald Trump.

Post by John Bingham » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:56 pm

Ronny wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:42 pm
Hey, buddy, why don't you mention Slick Willie Clinton and how he actually settled out of court to keep women quiet after he sexually assaulted them?
How about you Trump supporters try and think of a better comeback than "What about Clinton/Obama?" It's fucking retarded.
Ronny
BANNED
Posts: 418
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:00 pm
Reputation: 28

Re: The Trump allegations A list of the sexual misconduct accusations made against Donald Trump.

Post by Ronny » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:12 pm

John Bingham wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:56 pm
Ronny wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:42 pm
Hey, buddy, why don't you mention Slick Willie Clinton and how he actually settled out of court to keep women quiet after he sexually assaulted them?
How about you Trump supporters try and think of a better comeback than "What about Clinton/Obama?" It's fucking retarded.
Not any more retarded than people like you starting political threads knowing full well it will only lead to fighting. I encourage you to read Bill's history when he became governor of Arkansas. It's not a pretty picture at all. And books have even been written about Bill's sexual exploits and there are tons of documentaries out there too. Maybe you should read or watch a few of them.
User avatar
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Posts: 2938
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:49 am
Reputation: 509
Location: Sihanoukville
Korea North

Re: The Trump allegations A list of the sexual misconduct accusations made against Donald Trump.

Post by cptrelentless » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:28 pm

Ronny wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:12 pm
John Bingham wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:56 pm
Ronny wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:42 pm
Hey, buddy, why don't you mention Slick Willie Clinton and how he actually settled out of court to keep women quiet after he sexually assaulted them?
How about you Trump supporters try and think of a better comeback than "What about Clinton/Obama?" It's fucking retarded.
Not any more retarded than people like you starting political threads knowing full well it will only lead to fighting. I encourage you to read Bill's history when he became governor of Arkansas. It's not a pretty picture at all. And books have even been written about Bill's sexual exploits and there are tons of documentaries out there too. Maybe you should read or watch a few of them.
Nobody on here is saying Bill Clinton is not a rapist, dumbass. You may have noticed that he is no longer President of the USA, though. Trump, on the other hand, is indeed POTUS, and his behaviour and character is very much relevant. The fact that Trumptards instantly try to deflect onto to other people as soon as you bring up his misconduct is indicative of just how much Trump supporters suspect the truth. You're not saying "Oh, yeah, well he has never lied and he has nothing to hide so game on." No, it's always the Chewbacca defence.
Ronny
BANNED
Posts: 418
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:00 pm
Reputation: 28

Re: The Trump allegations A list of the sexual misconduct accusations made against Donald Trump.

Post by Ronny » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:21 pm

:mulled: 7
cptrelentless wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:28 pm
Ronny wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:12 pm
John Bingham wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:56 pm
Ronny wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:42 pm
Hey, buddy, why don't you mention Slick Willie Clinton and how he actually settled out of court to keep women quiet after he sexually assaulted them?
How about you Trump supporters try and think of a better comeback than "What about Clinton/Obama?" It's fucking retarded.
Not any more retarded than people like you starting political threads knowing full well it will only lead to fighting. I encourage you to read Bill's history when he became governor of Arkansas. It's not a pretty picture at all. And books have even been written about Bill's sexual exploits and there are tons of documentaries out there too. Maybe you should read or watch a few of them.
Nobody on here is saying Bill Clinton is not a rapist, dumbass. You may have noticed that he is no longer President of the USA, though. Trump, on the other hand, is indeed POTUS, and his behaviour and character is very much relevant. The fact that Trumptards instantly try to deflect onto to other people as soon as you bring up his misconduct is indicative of just how much Trump supporters suspect the truth. You're not saying "Oh, yeah, well he has never lied and he has nothing to hide so game on." No, it's always the Chewbacca defence.
Ok then, you foul-mouthed prick, where's the proof? Put up or shut up. Your libtard buddies are falling like flies and losing their jobs because of sex scandals so I know why you've got your panties in a wad. Ain't nothin' gonna happen to Trump so enjoy the next 7 years.
User avatar
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Posts: 2938
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:49 am
Reputation: 509
Location: Sihanoukville
Korea North

Re: The Trump allegations A list of the sexual misconduct accusations made against Donald Trump.

Post by cptrelentless » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:28 pm

Ronny wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:21 pm
:mulled: 7
cptrelentless wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:28 pm
Ronny wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:12 pm
John Bingham wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:56 pm
Ronny wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:42 pm
Hey, buddy, why don't you mention Slick Willie Clinton and how he actually settled out of court to keep women quiet after he sexually assaulted them?
How about you Trump supporters try and think of a better comeback than "What about Clinton/Obama?" It's fucking retarded.
Not any more retarded than people like you starting political threads knowing full well it will only lead to fighting. I encourage you to read Bill's history when he became governor of Arkansas. It's not a pretty picture at all. And books have even been written about Bill's sexual exploits and there are tons of documentaries out there too. Maybe you should read or watch a few of them.
Nobody on here is saying Bill Clinton is not a rapist, dumbass. You may have noticed that he is no longer President of the USA, though. Trump, on the other hand, is indeed POTUS, and his behaviour and character is very much relevant. The fact that Trumptards instantly try to deflect onto to other people as soon as you bring up his misconduct is indicative of just how much Trump supporters suspect the truth. You're not saying "Oh, yeah, well he has never lied and he has nothing to hide so game on." No, it's always the Chewbacca defence.
Ok then, you foul-mouthed prick, where's the proof? Put up or shut up. Your libtard buddies are falling like flies and losing their jobs because of sex scandals so I know why you've got your panties in a wad. Ain't nothin' gonna happen to Trump so enjoy the next 7 years.
I think you'll find there was a link posted ^^ on this topic before you tried to derail it. I have no idea who my "libtard buddies" are. Out of curiosity, do you think the earth is flat?
Ronny
BANNED
Posts: 418
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:00 pm
Reputation: 28

Re: The Trump allegations A list of the sexual misconduct accusations made against Donald Trump.

Post by Ronny » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:01 pm

cptrelentless wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:28 pm
Ronny wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:21 pm
:mulled: 7
cptrelentless wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:28 pm
Ronny wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:12 pm
John Bingham wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:56 pm


How about you Trump supporters try and think of a better comeback than "What about Clinton/Obama?" It's fucking retarded.
Not any more retarded than people like you starting political threads knowing full well it will only lead to fighting. I encourage you to read Bill's history when he became governor of Arkansas. It's not a pretty picture at all. And books have even been written about Bill's sexual exploits and there are tons of documentaries out there too. Maybe you should read or watch a few of them.
Nobody on here is saying Bill Clinton is not a rapist, dumbass. You may have noticed that he is no longer President of the USA, though. Trump, on the other hand, is indeed POTUS, and his behaviour and character is very much relevant. The fact that Trumptards instantly try to deflect onto to other people as soon as you bring up his misconduct is indicative of just how much Trump supporters suspect the truth. You're not saying "Oh, yeah, well he has never lied and he has nothing to hide so game on." No, it's always the Chewbacca defence.
Ok then, you foul-mouthed prick, where's the proof? Put up or shut up. Your libtard buddies are falling like flies and losing their jobs because of sex scandals so I know why you've got your panties in a wad. Ain't nothin' gonna happen to Trump so enjoy the next 7 years.
I think you'll find there was a link posted ^^ on this topic before you tried to derail it. I have no idea who my "libtard buddies" are. Out of curiosity, do you think the earth is flat?
You must be one of those people who like to argue for the sake of arguing. Nope, the earth's not flat but it's not a perfect sphere either. Goodbye. I'm done with you.
User avatar
frank lee bent
Expatriate
Posts: 11330
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 4:10 am
Reputation: 2082
United States of America

Re: The Trump allegations A list of the sexual misconduct accusations made against Donald Trump.

Post by frank lee bent » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:11 pm

i am so thankful my life has never been damaged by heroin, ice, politics, or religion.

it is all theater of the absurd.

how anyone could imagine that obama was any different than his predecessor- and those before as predecessors to him is beyond me.
there is a consistency to American foreign policy that transcends administrations. foreign policy in the case of a militaristic hegemon is the whole lynchpin on which the "world" economy turns. this is a strong argument for the existence of the "deep state"

they control the "consumers" as a market bloc.

party politics are the most devious and recessive form of social engineering that i know of.
it is like asking the chickens if they would rather have popeye or col sanders as leader.
User avatar
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Posts: 1230
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 4:25 pm
Reputation: 264
Nigeria

Re: The Trump allegations A list of the sexual misconduct accusations made against Donald Trump.

Post by Cowshed Cowboy » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:17 pm

Love that video clip of Hilary catching Bill checking out Trump's wife at the inauguration ceremony . :plus1 . I bet he'd love to get his grubby mitts on her.
Never trust a man who when left alone with a tea cosey, doesn't try it on.
Locked Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Big Daikon, dontbeasourlemon, Google [Bot], orussey98, SternAAlbifrons and 109 guests