The Trump allegations A list of the sexual misconduct accusations made against Donald Trump.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: The Trump allegations A list of the sexual misconduct accusations made against Donald Trump.

Post by vladimir »

frank lee bent wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:11 pm i am so thankful my life has never been damaged by heroin, ice, politics, or religion.

it is all theater of the absurd.

how anyone could imagine that obama was any different than his predecessor- and those before as predecessors to him is beyond me.
there is a consistency to American foreign policy that transcends administrations. foreign policy in the case of a militaristic hegemon is the whole lynchpin on which the "world" economy turns. this is a strong argument for the existence of the "deep state"

they control the "consumers" as a market bloc.

party politics are the most devious and recessive form of social engineering that i know of.
it is like asking the chickens if they would rather have popeye or col sanders as leader.
Pure gold art! :thumb:
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: The Trump allegations A list of the sexual misconduct accusations made against Donald Trump.

Post by vladimir »

Ronny wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:42 pmAnother Trump bashing post (yawn).

I think Ronny would make a perfect Nazi, unquestioningly supports Dump because he's a Retardican
Just as mad as a leftie liberal who would vote for Hillary.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Agree 100%. I mean what's the world coming to? People bashing supremely-obnoxious people for racism, misogyny, devious financial and political dealings, being braindead wrt people skills, come on, it's not like he's in a position of power or anything...

Ronny would make a great Nazi, unquestioning support for the Fuhrer, almost as bad as those far-left libtards who think the Russians caused Killary to lose, LOL
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Cowshed Cowboy wrote:Love that video clip of Hilary catching Bill checking out Trump's wife at the inauguration ceremony . :plus1 . I bet he'd love to get his grubby mitts on her.
I thought he was caught perving on Ivanka (Trumps daughter).
chorlton
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by chorlton »

if you do a shit next to someone elses shit does your shit smell less?
that seems to be the default deflection im reading anyway.
ah but..... he did/she did argument of a child

how about wrong is wrong & it matters not who does wrong 1st or 2nd because others doing wrong prior isn't mitigation
morality is doing right no matter what others do & cheeto is still doing wrong daily eg Britain 1st post

left v right is an argument fallacy because nobody joins a left or right gang/cult & agrees/defends everything on their extremes
but I tell you what, if left is anti hatred of people v hatred of their bad ideas im 100% into joining up.

tolerance towards intolerance is cowardice
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali
(think I'll make this my new signature tbh)
"Tolerance towards intolerance is cowardice"
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

vladimir wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:24 pm
Agree 100%. I mean what's the world coming to? People bashing supremely-obnoxious people for racism, misogyny, devious financial and political dealings, being braindead wrt people skills, come on, it's not like he's in a position of power or anything...

Ronny would make a great Nazi, unquestioning support for the Fuhrer, almost as bad as those far-left libtards who think the Russians caused Killary to lose, LOL
As if only Trump grabs a little ass, like, more than 10 years ago IF these women are telling the truth? Me, a Nazi? I would wear it as a badge of honor. Thank you for you wise insight.
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

Cowshed Cowboy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:17 pm Love that video clip of Hilary catching Bill checking out Trump's wife at the inauguration ceremony . :plus1 . I bet he'd love to get his grubby mitts on her.
Me too. That was pure gold. Hillary was looking back at Bill and she could barely contain herself. Priceless.
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

chorlton wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:17 pm if you do a shit next to someone elses shit does your shit smell less?
that seems to be the default deflection im reading anyway.
ah but..... he did/she did argument of a child

how about wrong is wrong & it matters not who does wrong 1st or 2nd because others doing wrong prior isn't mitigation
morality is doing right no matter what others do & cheeto is still doing wrong daily eg Britain 1st post

left v right is an argument fallacy because nobody joins a left or right gang/cult & agrees/defends everything on their extremes
but I tell you what, if left is anti hatred of people v hatred of their bad ideas im 100% into joining up.

tolerance towards intolerance is cowardice
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali
(think I'll make this my new signature tbh)
Thanks for the advice, dad. But these aren't your typical, traditional democrats, these are hardcore liberals. But if you want to join then go ahead.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

vladimir wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:24 pm Ronny would make a great Nazi, unquestioning support for the Fuhrer. LOL
He'd tell you the Kaiser was far worse. :? 8-) :lol:
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

kiwiincambodia wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:51 pm
Cowshed Cowboy wrote:Love that video clip of Hilary catching Bill checking out Trump's wife at the inauguration ceremony . :plus1 . I bet he'd love to get his grubby mitts on her.
I thought he was caught perving on Ivanka (Trumps daughter).
They were both in his line of sight so maybe he was licking his chops at the prospect of a Republican sandwich.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Locked Previous topicNext topic