Where to buy wet cat food?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Dangerous Dave
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Where to buy wet cat food?

Post by Dangerous Dave »

Ashcroftie wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:40 pm Let's go back to OP's question, shall we?
Although I like Frank's idea of hiring an old lady, if the quest is still for canned cat food: Pencil Supermarket on St. 214 has an extensive range of pet foods.
I found a Pencil Market on google maps but it's near the Vietnamese Friendship monument, over by the quayside. Same outfit?
andy1
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by andy1 »

Farmers put very tight elastic bands around lamb and bulls balls and the balls just drop off,would that work on a cat? :bad:
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Duncan wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:22 pm
vladimir wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:17 pm A Scottish vet I worked with as a kid put it best:

A well-looked after cat is a treasure, an abandoned one is a curse for everyone.
Did you ever ask him if that applied to dogs.
Cats breed way faster than dogs, they also destroy the whole area's wildlife, but sure, stray dogs can be a big hassle, too.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

andy1 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:27 am Farmers put very tight elastic bands around lamb and bulls balls and the balls just drop off,would that work on a cat? :bad:
No . will not work.

By the way. If you are going to try to have a go please let m know as i would like to see how you do it.
Suggestion. Get a gum boot, place cat in head first and try to attach band. What happens next would be interesting. =@
Dangerous Dave
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Dangerous Dave »

Hashtag sometimeiwonderwhyibother
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Me too.
Just for information this is the way we used to cut cats in the bush. Most feral cats we shot as they prey on native species of small animals.
For mice and snake control around the house and sheds we always had a few "pet"cats .
To control the amount of cats we cut most of the males.
Dangerous Dave
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Dangerous Dave »

Anyone else like to suggest ... oh, I dunno ... a place where I can purchase canned cat food? Just to be wacky?
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Thailand

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Dangerous Dave wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:31 pm
Ashcroftie wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:40 pm Let's go back to OP's question, shall we?
Although I like Frank's idea of hiring an old lady, if the quest is still for canned cat food: Pencil Supermarket on St. 214 has an extensive range of pet foods.
I found a Pencil Market on google maps but it's near the Vietnamese Friendship monument, over by the quayside. Same outfit?
Yes, it's called Pencil Riverside. Sort of opposite the Himawari and Cambodiana Hotel.
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

Dangerous Dave wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:07 pm On the other hand, if I have ten pull-top tins of cat food, I'm good to go over there for ten straight days with no side trips to little-old-lady-ville.
How do you feed 30 cats on one can of food? Are you mashing it into a bucket of rice?
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic