Grab quietly started...

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
cautious colin
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Grab quietly started...

Post by cautious colin »

violet wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:05 pm I received a text message a few days after installing. It invited me to use the justgrab promo. First attempt didn’t work and I had to pay. Second attempt, a driver accepted and was 15min away. I am not a wait arounder so cancelled.
Have you used the Uber promotion? I got 4 taxis today and all arrived within 3 mins. All for free.

Promo code: startingpp

$5 off for 8 rides - ends 26 November
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

cautious colin wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:47 pm
violet wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:05 pm I received a text message a few days after installing. It invited me to use the justgrab promo. First attempt didn’t work and I had to pay. Second attempt, a driver accepted and was 15min away. I am not a wait arounder so cancelled.
Have you used the Uber promotion? I got 4 taxis today and all arrived within 3 mins. All for free.

Why thank you kind person.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
rogerrabbit
Expatriate

Post by rogerrabbit »

cautious colin wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:47 pm

If you haven't singed up to Uber yet, you can get $10 extra promotion. This site seems to have promotions for Exnet and other ride hailing apps too https://cambodeals.com/en/
dang
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by dang »

Ronny wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:28 am
xxxxxxx wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:46 am
Grab quietly started
i thought this was going to be a thread about sexual harassment by American politicians.
Now even 93-year-old George Bush Sr. Is being accused. When will this insanity end? American is going down the shitter really,really fast.
Been going for a long while, just picking up some steam recently.
LinDa777
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by LinDa777 »

I tried Grab first time tonight here, promo code didn’t work, but I only had an under 10 riel ride so no bother.
Problem I had was the app put me in a different location, I entered the name of the place I was at and it accepted it and my map show me there, really odd since the driver went up the other end of riverside, he couldn’t speak English and in the end I canceled, tried a second time and a new driver had same issue. In the end he and I managed to find each other so ok but I’ve used other apps and not had this issue before, anyone else have similar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cautious colin
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by cautious colin »

Grab promotion code GRAB5 for anyone interested

៛20,000 off of the first 5 rides. Haven't used yet but seems like it is accepted when typing it in to the rewards
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic