Grab quietly started...

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
violet
Expatriate

Re: Grab quietly started...

Post by violet »

I see Grab enables scheduled pick ups. WINNER!

Well it will be a winner if i can partake in the free intro rides
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Post by xxxxxxx »

Grab quietly started
i thought this was going to be a thread about sexual harassment by American politicians.
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

xxxxxxx wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:46 am
Grab quietly started
i thought this was going to be a thread about sexual harassment by American politicians.
Now even 93-year-old George Bush Sr. Is being accused. When will this insanity end? American is going down the shitter really,really fast.
chorlton
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by chorlton »

Ronny wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:28 am
Grab quietly started
Now even 93-year-old George Bush Sr. Is being accused. When will this insanity end? American is going down the shitter really,really fast.
it will end as soon as people start treating other people as they would like to be treated instead of using any difference as a means to be abusive.
give it another few decades until its demographic majority shifts more towards icelands & they get some morals
"Tolerance towards intolerance is cowardice"
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

chorlton wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:00 pm
Ronny wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:28 am
Grab quietly started
it will end as soon as people start treating other people as they would like to be treated instead of using any difference as a means to be abusive.
give it another few decades until its demographic majority shifts more towards icelands & they get some morals
What demographic majority? And what does Iceland have to do with anything? And as for you, I'd be very interested to see your reaction if some woman smeared your name all over social media by alleging you "assaulted" her 15 or 20 years ago. Yes indeed, it would be interesting to see how you would defend yourself.
chorlton
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by chorlton »

are you speaking to me as youd like me to speak to you?

call to emotion fallacy invoked
that's not an argument its a deflection

if you could drop the aggression id appreciate it
thanks
"Tolerance towards intolerance is cowardice"
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali
LinDa777
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by LinDa777 »

violet wrote:Hi. I did try all caps. Perhaps I have to provide payment details first?
I haven’t given them payment method apart from paying cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
poophnom
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by poophnom »

violet wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:45 am I see Grab enables scheduled pick ups. WINNER!

Well it will be a winner if i can partake in the free intro rides
I tried today, it seems not available yet.
Is it quite necessary?
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Ronny wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:02 pm I'd be very interested to see your reaction if some woman smeared your name all over social media by alleging you "assaulted" her 15 or 20 years ago. Yes indeed, it would be interesting to see how you would defend yourself.
Would you tolerate some slimy scumbag smearing his sweaty hands over your mother or sister? The whole tone of your reply suggests that these poor men have been wrongly accused, and have done nothing wrong.

How do you arrive at that conclusion, when several of the most notorious have admitted wrongdoing?
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

I received a text message a few days after installing. It invited me to use the justgrab promo. First attempt didn’t work and I had to pay. Second attempt, a driver accepted and was 15min away. I am not a wait arounder so cancelled.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic