Watch Repair in PP

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
MrWorldwide
Tourist
Albania

Watch Repair in PP

Post by MrWorldwide »

As above, have an Omega to get sorted- can anyone recommend a place or at least point me roughly in the direction?

Ta
MrWorldwide
Tourist
Albania

Re: Watch Repair in PP

Post by MrWorldwide »

Or will I have to look further afield?
MrWorldwide
Tourist
Albania

Post by MrWorldwide »

Edit: Mods please remove double post
Moose
Expatriate

Post by Moose »

MrWorldwide wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:00 am As above, have an Omega to get sorted- can anyone recommend a place or at least point me roughly in the direction?

Ta
Depends on what you need sorted. If it is just basic than the south part Russian Market will have what you need. If not, you can try looking for an authorised Omega re-seller and they can recommend you
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

I gave up the expensive watches and now use my cheap phone for the time. Less advert to rob me
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

For an Omega I would definitely go abroad.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Arget wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:02 am I gave up the expensive watches and now use my cheap phone for the time. Less advert to rob me
No offence, but they don't generally target watches, so many fakes around, whereas phones are guaranteed income. $10 is enough for a roving meth-head.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:05 am For an Omega I would definitely go abroad.
Bangkok.

There is a French guy who restores watches, but I don't think he's a watchmaker.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

CK International Watches 175-177 Phsar Thmei 1 Phnom Penh Cambodia
Dont know if it is any good but there are a few good watch shops around there and this is listed as the Omega dealer.
https://www.omegawatches.com/store/storedetails/6087/
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

vladimir wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:20 am
Arget wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:02 am I gave up the expensive watches and now use my cheap phone for the time. Less advert to rob me
No offence, but they don't generally target watches, so many fakes around, whereas phones are guaranteed income. $10 is enough for a roving meth-head.
Tell that to Paul from England who ended up with a broken arm when two blokes on motto grabbed his arm and tried to pull watch off in 2015 street 63 near X street 310. =@
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic