Oh, You Internet.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Oh, You Internet.

Post by Brody »

ImageImageImageImageImage
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

Big Daikon wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:39 pm
IraHayes wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:40 pm
Solid left.
Jesus, the way his head bounced off the road... that's how you become known as the vegetative state boy and the guy who threw the punch as inmate 764367, eligible for parole in 4 years.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

ImageImage
newsgatherer
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by newsgatherer »

sammycooke
Expatriate
Canada

Post by sammycooke »

Colorado gay club shooter now claims to be non binary. Wants to be referred to as "they them" Probably to try to get a lighter sentence.

Just a redneck hill billy. Qanon supporter. Qtard

Qtard:

A Qtard is a term to describe followers of QAnon and the conspiracy theories that emerged during the short-lived Trump administration.

Here's a link to imgur for his photo all bruised from being owned by a tranny in high heels. Him with body armour and assault weapon. Tranny armed with high heels. Apparently his father is a real piece as well.

Don't know how to post his picture directly.

https://imgur.com/gallery/CvgAtMI
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

sammycooke wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:19 pm Colorado gay club shooter now claims to be non binary. Wants to be referred to as "they them" Probably to try to get a lighter sentence.

Just a redneck hill billy. Qanon supporter. Qtard

Qtard:

A Qtard is a term to describe followers of QAnon and the conspiracy theories that emerged during the short-lived Trump administration.

Here's a link to imgur for his photo all bruised from being owned by a tranny in high heels. Him with body armour and assault weapon. Tranny armed with high heels. Apparently his father is a real piece as well.

Don't know how to post his picture directly.

https://imgur.com/gallery/CvgAtMI
Haha, that's kind of funny, as it's showing that even the Lefties don't believe all this lgtbdfkigsawq+ nonsense, as even they know it's ridiculous to call people by whatever pronoun they decide to use.

CNN misgengers him at least 3 times:

And CNN's trans guest is quick to point out he's clearly a man, based on his looks:

People who believe all this nonsense are mentally ill and if you don't see that, maybe you can at least see that at some stage the logic breaks down.

And a serious question, there's been a more recent mass shooting in the US at a Walmart but I haven't seen much about it in the news. Also haven't seen a mug shot or a name of the killer (who killed 7 people with a pistol). Could it be because the shooter is possible black or Hispanic and it's not reported on the same way because the news channels only care about their narrative? So when there's a more recent mass shooting with a higher body count and it gets 1/10 of the coverage of the gay nightclub shooting, it makes me think the only reasons for this is because the shooter is black or a liberal and they hate that.

*And a note for anyone who would try to take anything I've said out of context, my comments are only regarding the hypocrisy of the reporting and comments about these events, not the events themselves.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

General Mackevili wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:11 am And a serious question, there's been a more recent mass shooting in the US at a Walmart but I haven't seen much about it in the news.
It was in the news but these incidents have become so commonplace that nobody really cares anymore. It was just a manager who "went postal" and shot his employees.

I'm not surprised this latest shooter in Colorado was a bit screwed up, his father is a methed up shambles.

BTW I don't know or even want to know what non-binary is supposed to mean.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Hara-Kiri / Charlie-Hebdo, same dudes from the 60's to the 70's

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
sammycooke
Expatriate
Canada

Post by sammycooke »

Probably gets more coverage because he targeted a particular group of people: gays, which then constitutes a hate crime. Just like the guy in Buffalo targeted black people. Neither are just random shootings which are no less insane but aren't labelled "hate" crimes which then fall into another whole bracket of crime and punishment. Just like defacing only Jewish churches or Muslim mosques.

"People who believe all this nonsense"

Believe what?

BTW I'm a "lefty" and I don't particularly understand all the alphabet stuff either, but there ARE people who are gay, bi, asexual, transsexuals (people who have undergone surgery and hormone treatments to change genders) non binary , and on and on. But I would never discriminate against them nor wish them any harm. And I'm not quite sure what non binary is either. Lol

Ok just looked it up. Non binary is someone who is neither wholly male nor female.

Don't understand it but if "they" say so lol
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

sammycooke wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:38 am Probably gets more coverage because he targeted a particular group of people: gays, which then constitutes a hate crime. Just like the guy in Buffalo targeted black people. Neither are just random shootings which are no less insane but aren't labelled "hate" crimes which then fall into another whole bracket of crime and punishment. Just like defacing only Jewish churches or Muslim mosques.

"People who believe all this nonsense"

Believe what?

BTW I'm a "lefty" and I don't particularly understand all the alphabet stuff either, but there ARE people who are gay, bi, asexual, transsexuals (people who have undergone surgery and hormone treatments to change genders) non binary , and on and on. But I would never discriminate against them nor wish them any harm. And I'm not quite sure what non binary is either. Lol

Ok just looked it up. Non binary is someone who is neither wholly male nor female.

Don't understand it but if "they" say so lol
Looking at the mugshot of Q boy, it's doubtful he's actually seen his genitals for a long time so probably forgot what they look like, and he would have been sporting a heaving set of man titties for years now. It's bound to cause some confusion in his simple mind.

Ah well, I guess he'll have a lot of time to ponder his identity (and possibly have a new one decided for him) as he enters the prison system as someone who just announced his non binary status to the world. I think the gods of karma and irony are about to team up to teach him a thing or two.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic