One Burmese viewpoint on why so much hatered between Buddhist & Moslems in Burma

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

One Burmese viewpoint on why so much hatered between Buddhist & Moslems in Burma

Post by phuketrichard »

Posted this on another thread but thought might be good to have separate thread and possible generate some responses

Shocking and often not reported on concerning the latest attempted genocide of the Rohnigya's, interesting blog writer, lots of facts on his side, read with a grain of salt as much of his writing are truly PRO Buddhists
Present days' Buddhist-Muslim race riots originated from that 1942 genocide in Maungdaw and thus the Buddhist-Yakhines and Muslim-Bengalis (so-called Rohingyas) will never ever be able to live together peacefully again.
1942 Bengali-Yakhine Riots locally known as the Kalar-Yakhine Ahdikayone in Burmese began from Sittwe the capital city of Arrakan state in Burma in early 1942.

British were withdrawing rapidly from Burma and the Indian soldiers from Rajpur Native Battalions together with the Bengali-Muslims were raping the Yakhine women and girls and killing Yakhine Men and boys all over the Sittwe town during that lawless vacuum.

Finally the Buddhist Yakhines took the law into their own hands and started killing the British Indian soldiers and the Bengali soldiers in Sittwe. The full-blown Benglai-Yakhine riots soon spread to Myaybone, Minbyar, Myauk-U, and Kyauktaw townships.

And once the British were completely gone the Bengali-Muslims had to flee the Arrakan Proper and take refuge in the Maungdaw-Butheetaung area by the border of then India and Burma. Eventually the race riots in Arakan Proper died down as the efforts by the Yakhine political leaders such as U Pyinnyar-Thiha and Bonbauk Thar Kyaw calmed the public.
http://hlaoo1980.blogspot.com/2012/08/1 ... ngdaw.html

Could this happen in the UK? more and more Moslem refugees moving in and soon they will out number the Brits,I do not necessarily agree with himbut he does make some interesting points
The obvious answer always is these Bengali Muslims have been breeding like rabbits not just back in Bangladesh but also here in our Burma too.

(Translator’s Note: Just look carefully at the following comparative population densities - population per square mile in 2010.

Whole Bangladesh (Muslims) 1,217
Maungdaw Township (Muslims) 870
Taungbyo Township (Muslim/Buddhists) 700
Whole Yakine State (Buddhists) 233
Whole Burma (Buddhists) 191

Like water people must naturally flow down from the higher level of population density to the lower level of population density. Not just natural migrant flow, the Muslim reproduction also is much much higher than the Buddhists for the obvious religious reason.)

While average Yakhine Buddhist couple is having only two children, nearly every Bengali Muslim man has taken four wives (many are young Yakhine Buddhist girls) illegally and produced as many as thirty kids as their Imams or Ayatollahs have decreed. Once the Bengali boys hit 16 or 17 they are sent back to their motherland Bangladesh to get their Bangladeshi passports and then go work in Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries.
https://hlaoo1980.blogspot.com/p/islami ... hists.html
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Re: One Burmese viewpoint on why so much hatered between Buddhist & Moslems in Burma

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

Posting like a true Trump supporter
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: One Burmese viewpoint on why so much hatered between Buddhist & Moslems in Burma

Post by Anchor Moy »

Cheers PR. That's a perfect example of a Burmese Buddhist nationalist extremist blog.
This picture is really nasty and resembles anti-semite propaganda from Nazi Germany in the 30s. (The noses are telling.)Yet, 'West Bank of Myanmar' suggests a pro-Israeli anti-Palestinian influence - whatever the inspiration, it's crude and hateful.
read with a grain of salt as much of his writing are truly PRO Buddhists

A grain of salt is not enough :o Read the blog - refs: Rohingya are animals, Aung San Suu Kyi is "that bitch ASSK", and the Myanmar army are the GREATEST.
Could this happen in the UK? more and more Moslem refugees moving in and soon they will out number the Brits,I do not necessarily agree with him but he does make some interesting points
What do you find interesting in this speculation ? It is scaremongering.
The idea that the British population is being outnumbered by Moslem refugees has absolutely no foundation in fact, but who cares, I guess. This is a post-truth world. If you repeat something often enough, people believe it, and behold it becomes truth.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

i was amazed at some of his writings, especially about what took place in the 40's when the Brits pulled out, being doing lots of reading about the war in Burma in the 40's , ( an excellent source , http://www.libgen.io/search.php?req=Bur ... column=def )
Yea, maybe a grain is not enough, BUT this is how many Burmese Buddhist think. I was in Mandalay after the problems in 2014 and every Buddhist I met really hated the Moslems and wanted them all to leave.
Khun Dee Yam shares a photo on Facebook of the mob that took part in the riots. He sarcastically wrote, “They don't seem like the ones who would pray before they go to bed. But still they claim to protect Buddhism. Hopeless.” Photo by Steve Tickner, posted on the Facebook page of The Irrawaddy

That and you also have some real hateful monks, His name is Wirathu and he calls himself the "Burmese Bin Laden". Gotten so bad the goverment has banned him for 1 year from giving sermons.
Have traveled thru much of the country and was in Rahkine state this past april, real hatred there as well and Sittwe could easily blow up

As to my comment about the UK being over run, i cant take credit for it, this is from a few of my Brit friends here, that really fear it is taking place, not just the refugees but the growth of the Moslem religion there.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

phuketrichard wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:56 pm Could this happen in the UK? more and more Moslem refugees moving in and soon they will out number the Brits,I do not necessarily agree with himbut he does make some interesting points.....
As to my comment about the UK being over run, i cant take credit for it, this is from a few of my Brit friends here, that really fear it is taking place, not just the refugees but the growth of the Moslem religion there.
It's a ridiculous comment, Muslims make up about 5% of the UK population. Do the math yourself. :?

Silence, exile, and cunning.
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

John Bingham wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:59 am
phuketrichard wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:56 pm Could this happen in the UK? more and more Moslem refugees moving in and soon they will out number the Brits,I do not necessarily agree with himbut he does make some interesting points.....
It's a ridiculous comment, Muslims make up about 5% of the UK population. Do the math yourself. :?

The stats say 5 percent.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

John Bingham wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:59 am

The largest ethnic minority in the UK is Indian (1.4 mil). They are very much not keen on Muslims.
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

The stats are most likely for legal citizens of the UK.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

cptrelentless wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:49 pm
The largest ethnic minority in the UK is Indian (1.4 mil). They are very much not keen on Muslims.
A large proportion (14%) of Indians are Muslim.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Now if only people would come up with a lawyer- backed slur for bigots that post non-chosen hatred.

Oh but that's different...
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic