Filipina busted with gut full of cocaine; Siem Reap

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Filipina busted with gut full of cocaine; Siem Reap

Post by cptrelentless »

I'm guessing she stuffed the big ones up her arse and fanny, there's no way you can swallow those.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

cptrelentless wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:09 pm I'm guessing she stuffed the big ones up her arse and fanny, there's no way you can swallow those.
Yeah, you can see the larger packages in her pelvic area in the "X-rays":
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Che
Tourist
Congo

Post by Che »

So how does it all progress? How long before the casing begins being disolved by the stomach? How does food or lack of food or dehydration impact on her chances of dying of overdose?

At what point would she begin to test positive for drugs?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Che wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:26 pm So how does it all progress? How long before the casing begins being disolved by the stomach? How does food or lack of food or dehydration impact on her chances of dying of overdose?
I think they are made from fingers of rubber gloves and shouldn't dissolve, however the wrapping can come undone and they can burst.
Brewer
Expatriate

Post by Brewer »

vladimir wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:29 am They should have let her travel to Malaysia and have her arrested there, harsher penalty
There is something not quite right about that supposed route. She couldn't have flown directly into SR from Dubai, she would have to have done so with at least one other stop such as BKK, Singapore or KL. She could, therefore, have flown direct to KL rather than taking this crazy route.

My guess is, she may have had an onward ticket to KL to use later after delivery but the dumping point for the consignment was Cambodia.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Ah, OK, I suppose that's why they blocked her here then.

Some riverside tuk-tuk has an empty backseat cavity today, LOL
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Post by Khmu Nation »

vladimir wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:29 am They should have let her travel to Malaysia and have her arrested there, harsher penalty
Are you actually eager for this woman to get the maximum?

I hope not.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Did you notice that this thread is 2.5 years or so old and Vladimir is not exactly a regular poster these days?
console
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by console »

Thanks for bumping this thread and making it show up in my email..... 0_o
Freelance coder / web developer. I make REAL web applications.
c#, NodeJS, Python... Contact ME !! I work for 50c beers !!!
MarkRobinson
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by MarkRobinson »

:dragonchase: I have * banned Vlad from this site until he returns with a6 PAC of V.B (Victorian Bitter beer / green cans ) .
"The Truth ,The whole truth " & nothing but the T R U T H ,Galbelly for the Defense.🍇
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic