Crazy Sexpat Gets Caught on Spy Video Picking Up Hookers on Street 51 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Crazy Sexpat Gets Caught on Spy Video Picking Up Hookers on Street 51 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Duncan wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:23 pm
Kuroneko wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:48 pm
shlomo wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:09 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:04 pm tbh
James,

Pardon this brief, off topic sojourn but I've noticed that more often than not, you punctuate your prose with "to be honest".

This then begs the question; during the course of your typical day-to-day dealings, are you in fact, to a great degree, such a dishonest person that when you are actually being honest you feel the need to accentuate the point?

Inquiring minds want to know.
""To be honest" is an example of an adverbial disjunct, which indicates the speaker's attitude toward the sentence without affecting the meaning of the sentence. It is often used, consciously or otherwise, to preface a statement that the speaker believes is particularly candid in the present context, possibly to an extent that might cause mild offense." :D
Well to be honest, I think your talking a load of shit .
haha there is truth behind it, i do use words like tbh and lol far too often when typing, its just bad habits from growing up in the chavvy generation where we used to have to text using shitty nokia 3310s, and you would often throw them around instead of using punctuation
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Crazy Sexpat Gets Caught on Spy Video Picking Up Hookers on Street 51 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

shlomo wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:09 pm
If affirmative, it would lend credence to a recent run-in I had with a Helicopter Bar harlot. Perched on a stool, elbows on knees, head in hands, just repeating, in a soft droning mummer, mantra-like..."Lambo no good...he lie me."
no girls here call me Lambo...
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

shlomo wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:10 pm Jeez, he's at it again.

I just left Honeypot and there was Lambo over my left shoulder with some bird and I could hear it..."To be honest luv I never pay more than $40 for long time. Come on, I'm youngish and hansum. Don't let this pudgy midsection fool you. I once lasted 2 1/2 rounds with a Khmer kickboxer."
shlomo
Expatriate
Barbados

Post by shlomo »

I'm just 'on the piss'....or is it 'taking a piss'...... or 'taking the piss'.....whatever you Brits say. You lot do seem obsessed with pissing though...freaks.

I kid because I love, Jamie. You're one of my favorite turds.

Though you do have me concerned here:
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:08 amno girls here call me Lambo...
You dignified that with a response?!?

If you actually thought I was being serious then I have some smashing ocean front acreage in Derbyshire in your price range. Do be in touch!

Mate, what was it, too many round-houses or a load of masonry to your head?
Last edited by shlomo on Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

shlomo wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:26 am I'm just on the piss....or is it taking a piss...... or taking the piss.....whatever you Brits say. You lot do seem obsessed with pissing though...freaks.

haha correct...
tonight im off out on the Piss to get Pissed and Piss about, then Piss someone off by taking the Piss by Pissing up their leg in the Pisser (think that covers them all :thumb: )
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
shlomo wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:26 am I'm just on the piss....or is it taking a piss...... or taking the piss.....whatever you Brits say. You lot do seem obsessed with pissing though...freaks.

haha correct...
tonight im off out on the Piss to get Pissed and Piss about, then Piss someone off by taking the Piss by Pissing up their leg in the Pisser (think that covers them all :thumb: )

I just left Honeypot and there was Lambo over my left shoulder with some bird and I could hear it..."To be honest luv I never pay more than $40 for long time. Come on, I'm youngish and hansum. Don't let this pudgy midsection fool you. I once lasted 2 1/2 rounds with a Khmer kickboxer."
Not quite! If you have to pay $50 you would be pissed off :whip:
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

AndyKK wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:54 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote:

haha correct...

Not quite! If you have to pay $50 you would be pissed off :whip:
covered that "then Piss someone off" :hattip:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

shlomo wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:26 am
Though you do have me concerned here:
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:08 amno girls here call me Lambo...
You dignified that with a response?!?

If you actually thought I was being serious then I have some smashing ocean front acreage in Derbyshire in your price range. Do be in touch!

Mate, what was it, too many round-houses or a load of masonry to your head?
just creating conversation pal :wink: i dont take the internet seriously :roll:
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

shlomo wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:26 am

I have some smashing ocean front acreage in Derbyshire in your price range. Do be in touch!
Chesterfield on sea perchance? :lol:

Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:01 am

haha correct...
covered that "then Piss someone off" :hattip:
[/quote]

Jamie why not just tell him to "piss off" =@
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic