Crazy Sexpat Gets Caught on Spy Video Picking Up Hookers on Street 51 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

When we all like to come out and play...
Bars, clubs and pubs oh my!
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 14038
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 2219
Location: Angeles
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Crazy Sexpat Gets Caught on Spy Video Picking Up Hookers on Street 51 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:02 am

Duncan wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:23 pm
Kuroneko wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:48 pm
shlomo wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:09 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:04 pm
tbh
James,

Pardon this brief, off topic sojourn but I've noticed that more often than not, you punctuate your prose with "to be honest".

This then begs the question; during the course of your typical day-to-day dealings, are you in fact, to a great degree, such a dishonest person that when you are actually being honest you feel the need to accentuate the point?

Inquiring minds want to know.
""To be honest" is an example of an adverbial disjunct, which indicates the speaker's attitude toward the sentence without affecting the meaning of the sentence. It is often used, consciously or otherwise, to preface a statement that the speaker believes is particularly candid in the present context, possibly to an extent that might cause mild offense." :D
Well to be honest, I think your talking a load of shit .
haha there is truth behind it, i do use words like tbh and lol far too often when typing, its just bad habits from growing up in the chavvy generation where we used to have to text using shitty nokia 3310s, and you would often throw them around instead of using punctuation
Image
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 14038
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 2219
Location: Angeles
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Crazy Sexpat Gets Caught on Spy Video Picking Up Hookers on Street 51 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:08 am

shlomo wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:09 pm

If affirmative, it would lend credence to a recent run-in I had with a Helicopter Bar harlot. Perched on a stool, elbows on knees, head in hands, just repeating, in a soft droning mummer, mantra-like..."Lambo no good...he lie me."
no girls here call me Lambo...
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 14038
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 2219
Location: Angeles
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Crazy Sexpat Gets Caught on Spy Video Picking Up Hookers on Street 51 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:12 am

shlomo wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:10 pm
Jeez, he's at it again.

I just left Honeypot and there was Lambo over my left shoulder with some bird and I could hear it..."To be honest luv I never pay more than $40 for long time. Come on, I'm youngish and hansum. Don't let this pudgy midsection fool you. I once lasted 2 1/2 rounds with a Khmer kickboxer."
Image
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
shlomo
Expatriate
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:10 am
Reputation: 21
Barbados

Re: Crazy Sexpat Gets Caught on Spy Video Picking Up Hookers on Street 51 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by shlomo » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:26 am

I'm just 'on the piss'....or is it 'taking a piss'...... or 'taking the piss'.....whatever you Brits say. You lot do seem obsessed with pissing though...freaks.

I kid because I love, Jamie. You're one of my favorite turds.

Though you do have me concerned here:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:08 am
no girls here call me Lambo...
You dignified that with a response?!?

If you actually thought I was being serious then I have some smashing ocean front acreage in Derbyshire in your price range. Do be in touch!

Mate, what was it, too many round-houses or a load of masonry to your head?
Last edited by shlomo on Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 14038
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 2219
Location: Angeles
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Crazy Sexpat Gets Caught on Spy Video Picking Up Hookers on Street 51 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:47 am

shlomo wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:26 am
I'm just on the piss....or is it taking a piss...... or taking the piss.....whatever you Brits say. You lot do seem obsessed with pissing though...freaks.

I kid because I love, Jamie. You're one of my favorite turds.
Image

haha correct...
tonight im off out on the Piss to get Pissed and Piss about, then Piss someone off by taking the Piss by Pissing up their leg in the Pisser (think that covers them all :thumb: )
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
AndyKK
Expatriate
Posts: 3323
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:32 am
Reputation: 1060
Great Britain

Re: Crazy Sexpat Gets Caught on Spy Video Picking Up Hookers on Street 51 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by AndyKK » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:54 am

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
shlomo wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:26 am
I'm just on the piss....or is it taking a piss...... or taking the piss.....whatever you Brits say. You lot do seem obsessed with pissing though...freaks.

I kid because I love, Jamie. You're one of my favorite turds.
Image

haha correct...
tonight im off out on the Piss to get Pissed and Piss about, then Piss someone off by taking the Piss by Pissing up their leg in the Pisser (think that covers them all :thumb: )
shlomo wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:10 pm
Jeez, he's at it again.

I just left Honeypot and there was Lambo over my left shoulder with some bird and I could hear it..."To be honest luv I never pay more than $40 for long time. Come on, I'm youngish and hansum. Don't let this pudgy midsection fool you. I once lasted 2 1/2 rounds with a Khmer kickboxer."
Not quite! If you have to pay $50 you would be pissed off :whip:
Always "hope" but never "expect".
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 14038
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 2219
Location: Angeles
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Crazy Sexpat Gets Caught on Spy Video Picking Up Hookers on Street 51 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:01 am

AndyKK wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:54 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
shlomo wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:26 am
I'm just on the piss....or is it taking a piss...... or taking the piss.....whatever you Brits say. You lot do seem obsessed with pissing though...freaks.

I kid because I love, Jamie. You're one of my favorite turds.
Image

haha correct...
tonight im off out on the Piss to get Pissed and Piss about, then Piss someone off by taking the Piss by Pissing up their leg in the Pisser (think that covers them all :thumb: )
shlomo wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:10 pm
Jeez, he's at it again.

I just left Honeypot and there was Lambo over my left shoulder with some bird and I could hear it..."To be honest luv I never pay more than $40 for long time. Come on, I'm youngish and hansum. Don't let this pudgy midsection fool you. I once lasted 2 1/2 rounds with a Khmer kickboxer."
Not quite! If you have to pay $50 you would be pissed off :whip:
covered that "then Piss someone off" :hattip:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 14038
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 2219
Location: Angeles
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Crazy Sexpat Gets Caught on Spy Video Picking Up Hookers on Street 51 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:07 am

shlomo wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:26 am

Though you do have me concerned here:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:08 am
no girls here call me Lambo...
You dignified that with a response?!?

If you actually thought I was being serious then I have some smashing ocean front acreage in Derbyshire in your price range. Do be in touch!

Mate, what was it, too many round-houses or a load of masonry to your head?
just creating conversation pal :wink: i dont take the internet seriously :roll:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
Kuroneko
Expatriate
Posts: 3599
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 11:18 am
Reputation: 698

Re: Crazy Sexpat Gets Caught on Spy Video Picking Up Hookers on Street 51 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Kuroneko » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:17 am

shlomo wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:26 am


I have some smashing ocean front acreage in Derbyshire in your price range. Do be in touch!
Chesterfield on sea perchance? :lol:

Image
User avatar
Arget
Expatriate
Posts: 2391
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:44 am
Reputation: 1026
Location: Phnom Penh
Contact:
Australia

Re: Crazy Sexpat Gets Caught on Spy Video Picking Up Hookers on Street 51 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Arget » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:44 pm

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:01 am


haha correct...
tonight im off out on the Piss to get Pissed and Piss about, then Piss someone off by taking the Piss by Pissing up their leg in the Pisser (think that covers them all :thumb: )
covered that "then Piss someone off" :hattip:
[/quote]

Jamie why not just tell him to "piss off" =@
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests