Crazy Sexpat Gets Caught on Spy Video Picking Up Hookers on Street 51 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
mike.thompson
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Crazy Sexpat Gets Caught on Spy Video Picking Up Hookers on Street 51 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by mike.thompson »

Why was that lady reduced to tears...?
cautious colin
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Crazy Sexpat Gets Caught on Spy Video Picking Up Hookers on Street 51 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by cautious colin »

mike.thompson wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:59 am Why was that lady reduced to tears...?

Perhaps she is a huge game of thrones fan and just met her favourite character, Walder Frey

mike.thompson
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by mike.thompson »

cautious colin wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:36 am
mike.thompson wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:59 am Why was that lady reduced to tears...?

Perhaps she is a huge game of thrones fan and just met her favourite character, Walder Frey

Someone give this guy a medal :lol:
y3zzur
Tourist
Canada

Post by y3zzur »

cautious colin wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:36 am

Haha didn't know old Frey was out and about in phnom penh
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

cautious colin wrote:

LMFAO, just spat coffee all over my phone.

Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

kiwiincambodia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:46 am
cautious colin wrote:

LMFAO, just spat coffee all over my phone.

:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

chkwoot wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:05 pm
John Bingham wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:55 pm That guy at 1.27 looks like the crazy German recycler.
I thought so too. If it is him, that's not a recent video. He's not looking so good now. During the Water Festival, I saw him sitting in front of Happy Herbs for at least 3 hours, constantly picking the lice out of his scalp. He was letting all those discarded expensive bottles and cans go to Khmer kids.
i saw the guy in the video walking around outside allsports bar with that same bird about a week ago, didnt look much different to the video tbh
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Did you get his autograph...................................
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

AndyKK wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:25 pm Did you get his autograph...................................
naa barely turned my neck tbh just caught a glimpse of him and recognised him from the vid, was was watching the football with mates
shlomo
Expatriate
Barbados

Post by shlomo »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:04 pm tbh
James,

Pardon this brief, off topic sojourn but I've noticed that more often than not, you punctuate your prose with "to be honest".

This then begs the question; during the course of your typical day-to-day dealings, are you in fact, to a great degree, such a dishonest person that when you are actually being honest you feel the need to accentuate the point?

Inquiring minds want to know.

If affirmative, it would lend credence to a recent run-in I had with a Helicopter Bar harlot. Perched on a stool, elbows on knees, head in hands, just repeating, in a soft droning mummer, mantra-like..."Lambo no good...he lie me."

As you were, gentlemen.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic