The Notorious Ned Kelly Conned in Cambodia by The Infamous Scammer James Whitlow

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: The Notorious Ned Kelly Conned in Cambodia by The Infamous Scammer James Whitlow

Post by vladimir »

Ned is an intense guy.

A complete makeover of the Great Wall is not impossible.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Re: The Notorious Ned Kelly Conned in Cambodia by The Infamous Scammer James Whitlow

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

chkwoot wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:44 am
PhnomRon wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:44 am Whitlow responding, says Ned's dating a woman for five years who is now 18-19 years old.

Well James, it's not just your grammar that is lacking, but also your spelling, punctuation, vocabulary, morality, and overall sanity, imo.

I think all 3 parties in this clusterfuck have issues. But all of this is good info for the rest of us...and it's really fun to read! Thank you all!
Right on! :plus1:
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Public laundry :hattip:
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Abc123
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Abc123 »

Bee4

Arftre
Abc123
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Abc123 »

Beefre

Arfter
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Where did you get the photo of my house? You should have called in for a cuppa :beer3:
Always "hope" but never "expect".
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Abc123 wrote:Bee4

Arftre
And it’s stuff like this that keeps me coming back to this forum day after day.... lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

Micmac
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Micmac »

Such is life
Flattery makes friends and truth makes enemies
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

I'm still not clear what this is all about.
Ned rents room, destroys room, landlord gets pissed off, Ned wants to fight landlord?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic