AGAIN! US shooting

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: AGAIN! US shooting

Post by vladimir »

taabarang wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:50 pmSo it's hard to buy a weapon in PP? You truly are naive. It's called Psar Teuk Tla. Always glad to help naive foreigners such as yourself Vlad. Oh no, don't thank me.
Did you pass 'O' level English?

I posted 'legally'.

Here...

'The reason they can't get to a gun is that Cambodia has very strict laws about who can legally buy guns.'

Can you see it now? Or are your pupils dilated for some reason?

There's assumed naivety...and then there's plain dumb.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

no one needs to legally own a gun when they can just go ask their friend to borrow theirs, i know a number of khmer friends here with pistols/AKs
unless you go shooting as a sport or whatever there is no legal reason to own a gun unless you plan on legally killing someone, if theres such a thing
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Cruisemonkey »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:58 pm unless you go shooting as a sport or whatever there is no legal reason to own a gun unless you plan on legally killing someone, if theres such a thing

Despite Ian Fleming's fiction, there is no such thing a a 'License To Kill'... even for James Bond. It's illegal to kill people and governments don't issue licenses for illegal activities.

So, you don't need a license to kill someone... just borrow a gun from your Khmer friend.
:hattip:

EDIT: Although, I'm sure the people who keep spamming this site with offers of 'real', fake passports/degrees/certificates etc. would be happy to sell you a 'License To Kill' for $300.
:facepalm:
You could be next.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Cruisemonkey wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:07 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:58 pm unless you go shooting as a sport or whatever there is no legal reason to own a gun unless you plan on legally killing someone, if theres such a thing

Despite Ian Fleming's fiction, there is no such thing a a 'License To Kill'... even for James Bond. It's illegal to kill people and governments don't issue licenses for illegal activities.

So, you don't need a license to kill someone... just borrow a gun from your Khmer friend.
:hattip:
yup even British soldiers on the front line in places like Afgan/Iraq dont have a license to kill unless being fired upon and in imminent danger, due to the rules of engagement,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -soar.html
One junior non-commissioned officer said: ‘When I arrived in Helmand, my officers said our tactics were going to change.
‘They said that if I saw somebody carrying a rifle or a rocket launcher, I shouldn’t fire at him. Only if he shot at me or a member of my patrol, and I could see a muzzle flash from his rifle, could I use my weapon.
‘I was shocked and so were my mates. We are trained to close in and kill the enemy, not to let him stroll on, watch us and let him choose the best time to ambush us.
‘It has been hard to obey these orders while on patrol. There have been many occasions when we have come under fire from the Taliban, who we’ve seen following us through the green zone.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 82165.html
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

The fact that you can get guns in Cambodia - shitty, poorly maintained Chinese ones - is indicated by the fact there is gun crime and people get shot. Much the same as there is gun crime in the UK. But it's always with Grandad's souvenir gun from the war, or it's someone with access to guns, like cops or friends of cops, and even then they have about 5 rusty rounds on them. If you look at Japan, where they take gun control really seriously, they don't have gun deaths. They are forced to stab and eat each other if they are cuckoo. It's not somebody with a dozen assault weapons and thirty-odd magazines full of hollow-point. But he was white, and "obviously" nuts, what with being an atheist with a bad temper, so lets not talk about gun control or the poor state of government funded mental healthcare, eh? That's fucking communism.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

cptrelentless wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:59 pm Much the same as there is gun crime in the UK. But it's always with Grandad's souvenir gun from the war, or it's someone with access to guns, like cops or friends of cops, and even then they have about 5 rusty rounds on them.
not anymore mate...

first 2 minutes
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

i had a steyr from ww2 with many boxes of rounds with the eagle and swastika about 1985. like shooting a fucking cannon- 9 mm iirc
left bruises for sure.
fired many a round and all worked- so grandpa's guns and ammo may still be viable after all those years
neighbors would call the cops when i let it off. cops would then call me and ask if all ok. LOL
way out in the country
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Had a Lee-Enfield .303 and a Karabiner 98k (1940) many years ago, the .303 was a piece of crap, the K was brilliant
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic