More Chinese Takeover in Sihanoukville

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: More Chinese Takeover in Sihanoukville

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

pissontheroof wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:21 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:56 pm It is starting to improve down here now the roads n footpaths are in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But I got a very reliable report that the h2o is fucked and it really does rain a lot
... are there any good left besides M’lop tapang ?
But a new Burger King is the monkeys 🐒 uncle !
in 2018 half the town didnt have running water, i was having to shower with bottled water for a week, that you can survive doing, but not having a flushing toilet was a fucking nightmare, not had any problems with the water or power so far

theres a new shoppingmall/foodcourt place up near where the grandstand place/park is just before victory hill, might pop in for a burgerking/amazon coffee one day this week
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Photos please
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:42 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:56 pm It is starting to improve down here now the roads n footpaths are in

But I got a very reliable report that the h2o is fucked and it really does rain a lot
in 2018 half the town didnt have running water, i was having to shower with bottled water for a week, that you can survive doing, but not having a flushing toilet was a fucking nightmare, not had any problems with the water or power so far
but back then it was Cambodia and you enjoyed it for what it was
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

atst wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:11 pmPhotos please
yeah im going to go pick up my quarantine deposit then go for lunch up there so will take some pictures of there and other places in SHV also going to Wat Otres tomorrow so will take some snaps in otres too
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:42 pm

theres a new shoppingmall/foodcourt place up near where the grandstand place/park is just before victory hill, might pop in for a burgerking/amazon coffee one day this week
I wouldn’t waste a penny on amazon they don’t even got a bite to eat !
Give me the enchilada shoved up and down a donkeys ass until he can’t cum anymore .... zappA said that !
Titties and beer

พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Went out to check the new Prince mall out today, SHV now has an actual cinema, was impressed....

John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Did you sneak in when the mall was closed?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:25 pm Did you sneak in when the mall was closed?
hahaha naa its open just not busy, most people who were there were sat in restaurants eating, or i guess in the cinema,
the location is in between sokha and independence beaches so it wont get any walking traffic you have to drive there
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

So it is an overbuilt ghost town with no people?
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Another shopping mall to avoid, same same everywhere .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic