Current Vacancies

Job seekers, look here. Employee seekers, post here.

Anyone posting Herbalife or any other MLM will not only be removed and banned, we'll likely hire people to find out where you live and burn your house down you exploitive pricks.
TRM
Expatriate
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:22 am
Reputation: 5
Cambodia

Re: Current Vacancies

Post by TRM » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:48 pm

xxxxxxx wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:23 pm
It's a forum. He posted on here, so he should be willing discuss what he posted on here.
I am, of course, happy to discuss the detail of what I post. But I simply think that the discussion should be confined to the subject matter of the posting, as I have neither the time or inclination to wander off on topics of little relevance to the matter at hand, namely, in this case, the recruitment of new staff.
xxxxxxx
Expatriate
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:57 am
Reputation: 177

Re: Current Vacancies

Post by xxxxxxx » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:52 pm

TRM wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:48 pm
xxxxxxx wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:23 pm
It's a forum. He posted on here, so he should be willing discuss what he posted on here.
I am, of course, happy to discuss the detail of what I post. But I simply think that the discussion should be confined to the subject matter of the posting, as I have neither the time or inclination to wander off on topics of little relevance to the matter at hand, namely, in this case, the recruitment of new staff.
How on earth is my original question off topic? Ther F&B jobs are plainly listed in your post. I asked for more specifics about those particular jobs. Now you don't want to discuss them?
Last edited by xxxxxxx on Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TRM
Expatriate
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:22 am
Reputation: 5
Cambodia

Re: Current Vacancies

Post by TRM » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:53 pm

bangkokhooker wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:24 pm
Do you still own the Waffle house in PP op?
I will check. I have limited involvement in my F&B businesses, as they are somewhat dwarfed my businesses that are in the construction, telecoms, engineering and civil engineering spaces.

Once I check, I, again, do not propose to report it here, as it is not relevant to the primary purpose of recruitment of new staff to businesses I own.

I am sure that the owner of this website can delete the thread if he considers that this kind of thread is unsuitable for his website.
TRM
Expatriate
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:22 am
Reputation: 5
Cambodia

Re: Current Vacancies

Post by TRM » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:57 pm

xxxxxxx wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:52 pm
TRM wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:48 pm
xxxxxxx wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:23 pm
It's a forum. He posted on here, so he should be willing discuss what he posted on here.
I am, of course, happy to discuss the detail of what I post. But I simply think that the discussion should be confined to the subject matter of the posting, as I have neither the time or inclination to wander off on topics of little relevance to the matter at hand, namely, in this case, the recruitment of new staff.
How on earth is my original question off topic? Ther F&B jobs are plainly listed in your post. I asked for more specifics about those particular jobs. Now you don't want to discuss them?
If you have a particular interest in a job detailed, why not submit your application? If not, why consume yourself with obsessing about this thread?

If you have a specific question about a particular job that I have posted too vaguely, please ask it.

Again, I am sure that this site's admin can provide direction and rules regarding whether the content of this thread and responses herein are appropriate for the site.
TRM
Expatriate
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:22 am
Reputation: 5
Cambodia

Re: Current Vacancies

Post by TRM » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:05 pm

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:19 pm
I know several people who have worked for that company in various fields. Some had good experiences, some not so good.
Well I am glad and sorry to hear that in equal measure. As a general rule, I believe that we run a tight but fair ship. That may mean that, over many years, dedicated, long-standing staff are happy with their work. Some of them have worked for decades for companies I own. Others may have not been able to offer the professionalism, skill or loyalty that we require, so they may have parted company with us in the past. Both outcomes are inevitable when large numbers of people are involved.
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
Posts: 1094
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:14 pm
Reputation: 108
United States of America

Re: Current Vacancies

Post by bangkokhooker » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:13 pm

For someone so successful with a multitude of companies all doing splendidly why are you messing around posting jobs on a forum and replying to defend your posts.

You should have minions for that kind of work or you should get your "HR department" to do it and you can sit back and count your money and pat yourself on the back for being great and awesome.

:beer3:
TRM
Expatriate
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:22 am
Reputation: 5
Cambodia

Re: Current Vacancies

Post by TRM » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:21 pm

bangkokhooker wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:13 pm
For someone so successful with a multitude of companies all doing splendidly why are you messing around posting jobs on a forum and replying to defend your posts.

You should have minions for that kind of work or you should get your "HR department" to do it and you can sit back and count your money and pat yourself on the back for being great and awesome.

:beer3:
It is a bank holiday weekend and HR are not working. I was looking for some information on resorts for the Water Festival holiday and used this website as an information source and responded to some questions.

I am perplexed that some here are criticising for not answering questions and others criticising for taking the time to do so. Displaying remarkable bipolar traits, you have managed to do both on the same thread. Congratulations!
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
Posts: 1094
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:14 pm
Reputation: 108
United States of America

Re: Current Vacancies

Post by bangkokhooker » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:04 pm

You're not selling you or your company well. Maybe leave recruitment and marketing to those departments buddy.

You need to look up bi-polar disorder too.
User avatar
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Posts: 3053
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:51 pm
Reputation: 1095
Australia

Current Vacancies

Post by rozzieoz » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:55 am

I agree, your recruiting skills need work.

Perhaps Google - “How to write a job vacancy” for some tips.

It’s really important to give some of the job details up-front otherwise it looks like you have something to hide.
Candidates need to know what they are aiming for.

Sorry if that offends you, but that’s my opinion from someone who has been in the industry for several years.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Barang chgout
Expatriate
Posts: 3065
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:36 am
Reputation: 677

Re: Current Vacancies

Post by Barang chgout » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:16 am

Isn't this what big companies have an HR department for? Coz the boss has 'neither time nor inclination....'.
I suggest advertising for head of
HR......
You're welcome!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests