Who’s better? French, Belgian, American, English, Canadian, Scottish, Australian or Kiwi men?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.

Who's better?

French men
8%
Belgian men
17%
American men
42%
English men
8%
Canadian men
8%
Scottish men
8%
Australian men
No votes
Kiwi men
8%

Total votes: 12
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Re: Who’s better? French, Belgian, American, English, Canadian, Scottish, Australian or Kiwi men?

Post by Kuroneko »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:27 pm Where do you plan on meeting these guys if not online? Do you hang out at embassy parties or something? It's kind of difficult to be nationality specific unless you do something weird like that. What about Japanese? Polite, good earners, kinky in bed...
I think she his hoping to get assistance from the replies to this guys query :D
Ronny wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:12 am Guys, give me the pros and cons for each. I know quite a few Filipinas here in Cambodia and they seem so sweet and nice. But because I still I still can't speak Khmer that well, I really haven't had the chance to get to know any Khmer women. Have any of you guys had experiences with both groups? If so, what are the pros and cons for each group?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Who’s better? French, Belgian, American, English, Canadian, Scottish, Australian or Kiwi men?

Post by John Bingham »

MurphyIrish wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:49 pm No Irish huh lol.. bye :P
Yeah, I might have voted for Irish since I fit that category but the rest sound utterly disgusting. Personally I don't care much for where anyone is from, I'm shallow and get led by my eyes. :?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
SmartAston Martin
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by SmartAston Martin »

Love the one you're with.

Melvin Udall: Never, never, interrupt me, okay?

Not if there's a fire, not even if you hear the sound of a thud from my home and one week later there's a smell coming from there that can only be a decaying human body and you have to hold a hanky to your face because the stench is so thick that you think you're going to faint.

Even then, don't come knocking...Not for ANY reason.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Be polyamorous and have one of each :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

South African men in general are arrogant, but chivalrous. So if you are looking for an opinionated asshole who will pull your chair out for you - go for the South African.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
SmartAston Martin
Expatriate
Cambodia

Uh, just a clarification on arrogance, which thankfully I am not, just smug, but don't you mean instead of arrogance, you want a man who is confident and makes up his mind?

If you set yourself up with impossible, conflicting criteria, you may find him impossible to find, and be single for ...

Whatever. But realistic standards are not lowered standards ...

Not if there's a fire, not even if you hear the sound of a thud from my home and one week later there's a smell coming from there that can only be a decaying human body and you have to hold a hanky to your face because the stench is so thick that you think you're going to faint.

prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

I'm currently in New Zealand. In my point of view, I think New Zealanders are nice people and helpful. I saw some people still romantic even they get old.
By the way I have dated with some Cambodians guys. Most them are my friends. They were serious and treated me well. But since I came back from Sweden, I have a white fever because I saw guys there can cook and treated women equally. I still kept dating with Cambodian friends, but one of them believed in Date of birth matching and not self-independent. Maybe he is the youngest child. Then I no longer date with Khmer any more. Now I'm dating with my Canadian guy. It is not about his skin or eyes or nationality because there are many people have many things like his look. I cook and treat him like one of my family member. I'm a Khmer woman who treat my guy like other Khmer women do. no matter he is white or black, but need to treat him well as he is the only one. However, it doesn't like what I expected that white guys would help you to cook or share housework even Cambodian guys. I won't focus on the nationality if I date anyone. I'll see if he treats me right or not. I don't mind to make mistake because no one can know what you really want better than yourself.
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

you talk about Belgian but no Swedish?! i love the Swedish, shout out to my Swedish brethrins
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
SmartAston Martin
Expatriate
Cambodia

Higher technology/education makes occasional allowances of smart traditions, but still is a removal from tried and-true ancient Khmer breeding practices.

I trust a good, licensed breeder over a wild bred strain for stable worker stock, but then so do most people (except Aussies and Americans, hmm...).

Just know what you're getting into. Don't Canadians have mellowness etched into their genes? Do you really want maple syrup for blood, and cheese on your French fries? :p

You'll be watching hockey every year and soon be drinking beer and saying, "Eh?" after every sentence.

If all this is acceptable to you: accept your fate!

Kjkr

SmartAston Martin
Expatriate
Cambodia

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:07 pm you talk about Belgian but no Swedish?! i love the Swedish, shout out to my Swedish brethrins
Dude! The Swedish have a sweet BBQ called an "engangsgrill" I'd like to try! Sounds sweet!

Let me know if anyone's tried it!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic