Who's Better, Filipina women or Khmer women?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Ronny
BANNED

Who's Better, Filipina women or Khmer women?

Post by Ronny »

Guys, give me the pros and cons for each. I know quite a few Filipinas here in Cambodia and they seem so sweet and nice. But because I still I still can't speak Khmer that well, I really haven't had the chance to get to know any Khmer women. Have any of you guys had experiences with both groups? If so, what are the pros and cons for each group?
SmartAston Martin
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Who's Better, Filipina women or Khmer women?

Post by SmartAston Martin »

What if just tell you some cons of each?

*Pinas*
Sentimentally sweet
Kind of simple ...

Wait, those aren't cons...

*Srey Khmer*
Some attempt at monogamy ...
Restricted to good behavior for acceptance by society ...

Wait, those aren't cons either!

Maybe there are no real cons to having a good woman, of any stripe.
Melvin Udall: Never, never, interrupt me, okay?

Not if there's a fire, not even if you hear the sound of a thud from my home and one week later there's a smell coming from there that can only be a decaying human body and you have to hold a hanky to your face because the stench is so thick that you think you're going to faint.

Even then, don't come knocking...Not for ANY reason.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Ronny wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:12 am Guys, give me the pros and cons for each. I know quite a few Filipinas here in Cambodia and they seem so sweet and nice. But because I still I still can't speak Khmer that well, I really haven't had the chance to get to know any Khmer women. Have any of you guys had experiences with both groups? If so, what are the pros and cons for each group?
Did you not once ask about Thai and Khmer before. Now you have found a few Filipinas. What about throw in a few Vietnamese.
S.A.M sums it up Ronny it will all cost in the end........................ :bow:
Always "hope" but never "expect".
SmartAston Martin
Expatriate
Cambodia

Some *investments* are better than others.

Not if there's a fire, not even if you hear the sound of a thud from my home and one week later there's a smell coming from there that can only be a decaying human body and you have to hold a hanky to your face because the stench is so thick that you think you're going to faint.

AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

^ A little like dealing with Bitcoin.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
SmartAston Martin
Expatriate
Cambodia

OK, some advice. Just a part of the picture, but important.

Think about dealbreakers. On money, family, lifestyle.

As you do that, think about putting up with little "hesitations" that aren't dealbreakers. That annoying tick she has when talking, whatever. Accept it.

Then get married, pay a lot, get a lot, then make sure to blame me later for years of bliss.

Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

People of all countries have both good, bad and in between.
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

Digg3r wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:00 pm What a stupid thread. People of all countries have both good, bad and in between.
What a jerk! What spiteful dick! A guy only wants someone's personal experience on choosing women of different nationalities and up you come from your hole. If you don't like the thread then shut up and don't read the damn thing.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Ronny wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:12 am Guys, give me the pros and cons for each. I know quite a few Filipinas here in Cambodia and they seem so sweet and nice. But because I still I still can't speak Khmer that well, I really haven't had the chance to get to know any Khmer women. Have any of you guys had experiences with both groups? If so, what are the pros and cons for each group?
I think that whether she is a trailer trash tart, high flying exec or something in between is more relevant. "Boganism" transcends ethnicity. Steer clear of that group and you should be ok. :D
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

SmartAston Martin wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:47 pm OK, some advice. Just a part of the picture, but important.

Think about dealbreakers. On money, family, lifestyle.

As you do that, think about putting up with little "hesitations" that aren't dealbreakers. That annoying tick she has when talking, whatever. Accept it.

Then get married, pay a lot, get a lot, then make sure to blame me later for years of bliss.
My wife still squeezing the toothpaste from the middle. Damn! Should have seen the vexation that would cause me later on. :roll:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic