Who's Better, Filipina women or Khmer women?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
hunter8
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Who's Better, Filipina women or Khmer women?

Post by hunter8 »

I don’t know about Filipina but why is it that every time in Vietnam I end up longing for Khmer women. Do they have more soul in them?
Isaanbarang
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Isaanbarang »

These young ladies know " soul"
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

hunter8 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:19 pm I don’t know about Filipina but why is it that every time in Vietnam I end up longing for Khmer women. Do they have more soul in them?

I know you got soul..

Silence, exile, and cunning.
Confused
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Confused »

Haven't read all the thread, but seeing people in Cambodia characterising Philippino women as card playing gossips struck me as a bit...
Confused
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Confused »

Mishmash wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:57 pm Khmer

Tits - tick
Pussy - tick
Goes like a duracell bunny - tick

Cons
Searches your stuff and roots your phone for the slightest whiff of other ladies.
More thorough than the KGB. Interrogations as to what you have been doing can be intense. Change one word in your statement and you are doomed.
Morbidly fascinated with tragic suicidal love songs
Can get depressed, choppy and/or stabby for no good reasons known to men.
Get a trifle chubby when 50+ and rich.

Flipper

Tits - tick
Pussy - tick

Cons
Searches your stuff and roots your phone for the slightest whiff of other ladies.
Trains the 'Stasi'
More likely to indulge in the 'silent treatment' (Tampo) than be choppy or stabby.
Will punish you severely with 'not making you a sandwich' if you crack and show signs of 'enjoying' said silence.
Can get fat even if glancing at a food stall
This is clearly a guy who knows his stuff. Not sure about the unqualified tick for Khmer tits though (I almost hate myself for writing this mysoginistic shit tbh but what the hey).
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Confused wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:20 pm

Tits - tick
Pussy - tick

Cons
More thorough than the KGB. Interrogations as to what you have been doing can be intense. Change one word in your statement and you are doomed.

Flipper

Tits - tick
Pussy - tick

Cons
Trains the 'Stasi'
More likely to indulge in the 'silent treatment' (Tampo) than be choppy or stabby.
Will punish you severely with 'not making you a sandwich' if you crack and show signs of 'enjoying' said silence.
This is clearly a guy who knows his stuff. Not sure about the unqualified tick for Khmer tits though (I almost hate myself for writing this mysoginistic shit tbh but what the hey).
Let's be honest, you love writing it. It gets you the exposure you so crave. You've been amusing, I must say. Well done, best trolling I've witnessed in quite some time. Appropriately non-aggressive, in a passive-aggressive way. No name-calling (much) which is a golden rule on CEO. I doff my hat to you, your time and personal investment has been admirable. You've slipped up a couple of times, but I could read you for ages. :hattip:
Confused
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Confused »

Yerg wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:21 am
Confused wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:20 pm

Tits - tick
Pussy - tick

Cons

Flipper

Tits - tick
Pussy - tick

Cons
Trains the 'Stasi'
Let's be honest, you love writing it. It gets you the exposure you so crave. You've been amusing, I must say. Well done, best trolling I've witnessed in quite some time. Appropriately non-aggressive, in a passive-aggressive way. No name-calling (much) which is a golden rule on CEO. I doff my hat to you, your time and personal investment has been admirable. You've slipped up a couple of times, but I could read you for ages. :hattip:
You're exaggerating my friend. The part of me that made me write it was the part that thought 'hey, I can look like one of the lads here'. The part of me that felt bad about writing it was the part that thought 'hang on a second though, isn't that a bit....sexist/generalistic/potentially construable as derogatory/overly personal'. The first part usually wins, as it did in this case, and on the point that I raised, in my experience it is fair to say that....well, without being crude, they can be a bit of a disappointment, much as I think Khmer girls are generally beautiful and wonderful things.

I think you're over-analysing me dude, but I'm genuinely pleased tp hear you enjoy reading my stuff. I'm back at work tomorrow though everybody else will be be pleased to hear ! Sorry to disappoint you btw, but I'm not a troll, it's really me !
Confused
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Confused »

One girl I slept with was shy about her boobs (as so many Cambodian girls are), and they were basically just a little bit of boob with some nice nipples. I was thinking, hey don't you worry about that babe, you should see some of the other girls' !
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Confused wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:39 am One girl I slept with was shy about her boobs (as so many Cambodian girls are), and they were basically just a little bit of boob with some nice nipples. I was thinking, hey don't you worry about that babe, you should see some of the other girls' !
7 minutes to bump your own last comment. With a line, a worm and a hook... You're good, really good. Fishing for female responses is going to attract a mainly minority audience. But I will give you kudos as is due. You're almost good. Well done :beer3:
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

9 year old stuff
pathetic

a symptom of early onset dementia they reckon
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic